Jeep

WJCO

Meme King
Helllllloooooooooo? OP? Anyone hooooooooooooommmmmmmmmme?

No kidding. I've been waiting anxiously by the computer to order Sema tickets just to see this build. I'm hoping he'll get back with the time and date here pretty soon. I'm growing weary.

taylor-b

sorry guys i completely forgot about this post i did make it to sema this year and ended up selling the jeep. Ive already gotten a new 2017 and will be returning to sema this year as well.

SEMA-Jeeps-2016-1-2.jpg

Modit

Well ain't this some douchebaggery?

sorry guys i completely forgot about this post i did make it to sema this year and ended up selling the jeep. Ive already gotten a new 2017 and will be returning to sema this year as well.

View attachment 233245
That's awesome! I literally cannot wait to see the new Jeep. PLEASE post a build thread. Judging by the black one you posted here, you clearly have a knack for picking out parts to have someone bolt onto your Jeep.
You'll see me at SEMA next year too, unless I see you first.

JeepJeep75

View attachment 233245

Looks like you've begun using punctuation. Well, at least you've tried. You did manage to find a place to put two periods. Nice work bro! [emoji106] Next try a comma, and then maybe work on using apostrophes. I've found that punctuation and capitol letters here and there help you to look like you know what you're talking about. Oh, and let your buddy know we are excited to see what you guys slap together this year. Peace!

daddyusmaximus

Well, the OP was very vague about exactly what it was he was doing or why he was going to SEMA, and how he was connected with any company, and he did give the grammar Nazis ammo. That said, I believe you guys may have scared him off...

Top Bottom