Jeep

JeepJeep75

Well, the OP was very vague about exactly what it was he was doing or why he was going to SEMA, and how he was connected with any company, and he did give the grammar Nazis ammo. That said, I believe you guys may have scared him off...

Well, we sure will miss his great contributions..... [emoji52]

WJCO

Meme King
Well, the OP was very vague about exactly what it was he was doing or why he was going to SEMA, and how he was connected with any company, and he did give the grammar Nazis ammo. That said, I believe you guys may have scared him off...

I know you're new here, but every year around SEMA this happens. This dude joined, pimped his SEMA build and then sold his Jeep. He wasn't planning on sticking around. You'll see the pattern with the pimps soon enough. It's not only a violation of the rules regarding pimping an agenda, but it's a little disrespectful to the community, IMO.

JeepJeep75

This might not be fair on my part, OP, but if you can't even type a sentence properly, my respect for anything you say or do is immediately gone. Clearly what WJCO said about him pimping his semen spew is spot-on. Looking at OP's interaction with the forum clearly shows he is not driving a jeep because he's passionate about the lifestyle. He just wants to show off his bling. To this I say to the OP, "Good day, sir. Now move along." [emoji20]

Top Bottom