Jesus Christ, you guys are a bunch of retards

Hobolobo

Jesus Christ, you guys are a bunch of retards. I'm out. (not that you give a shit)

Dafuq did you come from? And why do you feel the need to poo in and tell us that you're leaving. Just leave and don't log back on.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Dude.. You tried to sell your jeep on this forum as your first freakin post and then got slammed because you are a complete and total dumbass..

This place might appear like all the other forums out there, but it isn't. I understand that all these "rules" might seem a bit much for a simple forum, but that's to keep people like you out. This is a community of people who enjoy this great earth and there jeeps, and we are not looking for your non contributing bullshit used car ad..

Hope you have a wonderful day :asshat:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Dude.. You tried to sell your jeep on this forum as your first freakin post and then got slammed because you are a complete and total dumbass..

This place might appear like all the other forums out there, but it isn't. I understand that all these "rules" might seem a bit much for a simple forum, but that's to keep people like you out. This is a community of people who enjoy this great earth and there jeeps, and we are not looking for your non contributing bullshit used car ad..

Hope you have a wonderful day :asshat:

Wrong person, this one just decided to flip their shit. They weren't the ones selling anything.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
You haven't been following. He most certainly was trying to sell his shit..

He just keeps editing things

Yes I have been following. Go look. Two different names. Jeeplove225 was selling his jeep. Flexy was just somebody random who decided to go off the deep end.

Top Bottom