JET Li - 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great jeep guys, time to update the signature, it's no longer on order, IT'S ALREADY HERE!!! 🎉🎉🎉

LOL! Thanks for the reminder. I'll be sure to get on it. :D

Love it! So who got to drive Jet Li off the lot and put the first miles on him?

In the past, Cindy got to drive the new Jeeps home but this time around, she was nice enough to let me take a turn behind the wheel :blush:

TRLJNKY

Wow! Congratulations! The journey begims and I cant wait to see where it brings all of us

aka cavfighter

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haha! Great name. Congrats on the new jeep!

Thanks and glad you like the name :yup:

Really cool shots guys! What was the feeling driving it home?[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

SUPER QUITE!!! :shock:

Above and beyond everything that makes this new Jeep so awesome, the silence is deafening especially compared to Moby or Rubicat :crazyeyes:

Congrats!!!! Always exciting to welcome a new rig. Seriously thinking about upgrading....

If you have the means, I would highly recommend it. :thumb:

Very nice. Congrats on the newest addition to the family.

Thanks! Can't wait to take him out :cool:

Congrats!
Its insane how dingy moby’s white looks in comparison to Li [emoji54]

LOL!! It's called "Stone White". :crazyeyes:

Congratulations! It’s a beautiful vehicle. Can’t wait to see what you guys have in store for him.

Congrats! Can’t wait to see him grow.

Wow! Congratulations! The journey begims and I cant wait to see where it brings all of us

Sadly, I have a feeling he'll grow up faster than I'll want. :crazyeyes:

dwvninety

Wow congrats! I can't wait to see the build JET Li is going to get. But please don't put Moby out to pasture, I know he's getting out there in age but man he's still one of the best JK builds.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Finally!!! Congrats! Great Name.... I think with some solid training and sparring with Moby... Jet Li will become a “Fearless” Warrior and “Rise to Honor”! [emoji1360]

Top Bottom