JET Li LIFTED PICS - EVO 2.5" JL Wrangler Boost Stage 4 Lift Kit

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great!!!

Thank you :)

WOW looks great. Almost looks like 40’s could fit Jet Li with that 2.5” lift. Sweet [emoji1303]

If we pulled the fender liners out... I bet it'd be possible too. :crazyeyes:

It looks like the rear shock sits high with the lower control arm being the low point.
So is there more clearance there?
I just saw it’s a bracket.

Also, I want one!!!

LOL!! Yes, we installed shock relocation brackets :crazyeyes:
Also, you really need one :yup:

Looks amazing! May have mentioned this before but some serious Jeep envy going on over here

LOL!! Hoping you can get one sooner than later :cool:

Looks really good. What are your plans for the spate carrier?

I was hoping to mount it on the tailgate but without removing the bumper, I've found that would be impossible. I have since ordered the Mopar tire carrier kit but who knows if or when that'll ever come in. So, I got talking to the owner of LoD who happens to be a long time friend of mine and he's sending me a prototype relocation bracket/spacer. Gonna give that a try. :yup:

It's sooo clean! I really like the way it came out.. did those wheels not come with any kind of caps? or did they and you just chose not to put them on?

No caps but I don't really care. I know Tony got something that works well though. :yup:

Looks Great! Did you already regear for the 37's? Sorry if I missed it.

HAPPYTRAILS

I don't think there are any gears available for an M210 or M220 or at least, not as of yet. That being said, the 8-speed automatic seems to do a great job of pushing these bigger tires. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looks so good! It’s incredible that you can fit 37’s with 2.5”.

To be fair, they "just" fit but then, that's all I would ever hope for. Anything more would just be a waste. :yup:

Wow looks awesome[emoji2] question EDDIE did jeep change the bolt pattern on wheels or same as JK???

It's still the same 5x5 bolt pattern BUT the wheel studs are now 14mm. In other words, you can't just run "any" 5x5 wheel - it'd have to be one with big enough mounting holes to fit the larger studs.

Looks great. These JLs are growing on me. Too bad I currently have two JKs that don’t get wheeled enough. [emoji12]

LOL!! The JL is super nice but you don't need one. :cool:

Same bolt pattern, different size lug.

Stud size but technically, the lugs are bigger too. You now need a 22mm socket as opposed to a 19mm to get them off. :yup:

Looks killer!

Looks very natural in this form. Amazing how capable this rig will be as the stock form exceeded my expectations👍. We all seem to shoot for more, but if this works with a little tuning, you may have discovered the new unicorn 🦄 and a budget build. 37’s vs stock gear ratios and axle strength is yet to be determined but it’s phenomenal how capable it was stock:thumb:

We are eager to push the limits with this setup. If there are any weak points, I'm sure we'll find out sooner than later just as we did on Moby back in the day :crazyeyes:

Looks amazing. That is how they should come from the factory.

LOL!! At least as an option if nothing else. :yup:

JET Li is looking awesome.

Brute

Hooked
Lift is perfect...it would be interesting to see a video of you driving over the exact same trail as before the lift & 37's...

Growlz

That looks outstanding! I'm really liking the white Jeep. I've been thinking red, but after seeing your white Jeep, I may be changing my thought.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well done on this Beast Eddie, this snowball ball effect on Jet Lis growth has been more like an avalanche...

:cheesy: Have a lot to get done in order for us to get this thing out to Moab :crazyeyes:

Looks great! 37s proportionally are perfect on the JL.

Almost like the JL was designed around a set of 37's :yup:

Lift is perfect...it would be interesting to see a video of you driving over the exact same trail as before the lift & 37's...

I'm hoping we get to do just that and soon. :cool:

Are you bringing Jet Li to Moab next week?

Yes :yup:

Jet Li looks great with the lift and tires! Can't wait to see some trail pics

I'll be posting up some flex test pics shortly :)

What gears are in Jet Li? Have you defeated it or going to?

Just the stock 4.10's. So far, I'm happy with how the new 8-speed auto is pushing them.

Man looks good! Would love to see a 2 door like that as well!

Would be cool to see for sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looks outstanding! I'm really liking the white Jeep. I've been thinking red, but after seeing your white Jeep, I may be changing my thought.

LOL!! Red is a great color too. White has just always been our thing :)

Jet Li looks awesome!!!! Can’t wait to see him on the rocks!]

I was just about to ask that question. I’ll be sure to check back on this

Post coming very soon :)

looks amazing !!

Looks awesome. Enjoy [emoji4]

n3tfury

Wow that looks so damn good. GREAT stance.

I don't think there are any gears available for an M210 or M220 or at least, not as of yet. That being said, the 8-speed automatic seems to do a great job of pushing these bigger tires. :yup:

So how is the manual shifting with new auto transmission compared to the JK?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It looks awesome!!!! Now I want one.

LOL!! They really are nice :yup:

Wow that looks so damn good. GREAT stance.

So how is the manual shifting with new auto transmission compared to the JK?

Much nicer!! Unlike the JK where you bump the shifter to the side, on the JL, you move the shifter to the side and then push forward or back to up shift or down shift. You can see how it works on this video at about 9:20

Top Bottom