JK Exo cages

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ok I'm dead wrong. Guess his rig is going to get f'ed up. Just like all the other exo cages out there.

Lol. Don't get your panties in a bunch. If the JKU's body moves enough to hit welded on sliders (which it does), there is a pretty good chance it will move enough to hit the exo cage in that first series of pics.

Edit: and I never said the rig would get "fucked up"...I just said it looked like it would hit and I still think it would.

"What a beautiful California day, think I'll take the top off and enjoy the sunshine…oh wait." :doh:

Haha good point!

Ok I'm dead wrong. Guess his rig is going to get f'ed up. Just like all the other exo cages out there.

The body sits on bushings that allow it to flex and if you hard weld everything from frame to body then that flex is gone, eventually something will break or crack, albeit a weld or something more serious. Its not a matter of if but when.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the love of god, is this thread really STILL going on?? :cheesy:

What's funny to me is that exo-cages are the norm and can be found a dime a dozen up where I live. Only difference is, they're all on beat up old Toyota SR5s without a single straight body panel on them. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom