JK-Experience 2012

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like they just announced the first participant - http://www.jk-experience.com/?page_id=136

Thanks for all the applications we received, we are so excited and grateful for such an overwhelming interest in the Off Road Evoulution JK Experience presented by Nitto.

Our first GUEST selection for the 2012 JK Experience present by Nitto Tire is:

RANDY BYERS

Congrats Randy! :thumb:

They also posted up Vehicle Requirements - http://www.jk-experience.com/?page_id=127

1. Lockers, Front and Rear
2. Sport Cage
3. 37″ Minimum Tire Size for 4 Door
4. 35″ Minimum Tire Size for 2 Door
5. Must be self sufficient with tools and spare parts
6. Must carry 2 Fire Extinguishers, First Aid Kit and Spill Kit
7. Working CB Radio
8. Winch
9. Working E-brake

Hightower

That's awesome! Randy knows how to do some serious wheeling in that V8 powered JK! Don't forget your spare axle shafts ;)

Greg when I saw part of your post I was going to mentions bring axles but you beat me to it.. lol
Congrat Randy that Rocks

ZERO LIMITZ

Well I guess after seeing the requirements I see more mods in the near future...... Next time I'll be able to make the running...... It's only money, you can't take it with you.....

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
The next JKX participant is...

Congratulations to Charles Graham from West Virginia our next invited guest. ....Looking forward to seeing you on the run!!!

536548_408490592504911_126961277324512_1440647_1534008451_n.jpg

Congrats! :thumb:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
My good friend Charles that we call "Phil" has got his invite to jk experience and has invited me to go with him. I'm so pumped!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
blkjk said:
My good friend Charles that we call "Phil" has got his invite to jk experience and has invited me to go with him. I'm so pumped!!

Very cool! That's a heck of a first post I might add.

Welcome to the forum!

GCM 2

You are going to be a part of some epic wheeling and a great adventure my friend!

Prime8

Really hoping to be ready to apply next year. Would be an awesome and unique experience. Once I have my 2013 rubi on a Double D I should be all set... Haha.

JeepFan

Hooked
Maybe next year. I don't think my Jeep is ready; or maybe it's just me that's not ready. :thinking: Congrats to those who have been chosen and good luck to all the applicants! :thumb:

Tony...

Top Bottom