JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

Tigrcky

How am I changing sides? I've always been on kh202's side. I still think it stupid how everyone kisses eddies ass just because he is the owner of wayalife lol

we really have to do something about all these kids on the forum. if you read the rules you will see that eddie was only adhering to his rules. dont go insulting the whole forum because we took the time to read the rules.

we really have to do something about all these kids on the forum. if you read the rules you will see that eddie was only adhering to his rules. dont go insulting the whole forum because we took the time to read the rules.
I didn't read the rules. Oh well!
OK he broke the rules now how does kh202 have to get bashed for it by everyone on the forum?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How am I changing sides? I've always been on kh202's side. I still think it stupid how everyone kisses eddies ass just because he is the owner of wayalife lol

Don't like what you see, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. Seriously, nobody asked you to be here and nobody will miss you when you're gone. lol

Tigrcky

I didn't read the rules. Oh well!
OK he broke the rules now how does kh202 have to get bashed for it by everyone on the forum?

did you read the other thread? did you not see that the guy he is protecting clearly broke the rules and now this :asshat: is chewing eddie out for not breaking his own rules? :doh:

Top Bottom