JK-Forum Moderator kh202 Love for wayoflife is now back as jkrulz

BTW, how shitty of a mod are you? You've spent the last 2 1/2 hours on this site instead of moderating JKF. Or is it that there isn't any traffic on JKF to even moderate? :thinking:

Ohhhh I didn't know volunteer moderators spent every waking moment moderating threads. I do what I want

Ohhhh I didn't know volunteer moderators spent every waking moment moderating threads. I do what I want

Cool! It's good to have you here as an active member and racking up your post count! You're doing a great job of helping me to get more free stuff :thumb:

Cool! It's good to have you here as an active member and racking up your post count! You're doing a great job of helping me to get more free stuff :thumb:

wait my posting give YOU free stuff????? we gotta talk about a split here man :drunkbuds:

Never said they did. Usually moderators actually LIKE volunteering because they LIKE the forum (and people) to which they have agreed to donate some of their free time. If they choose to spend their free internet time on other sites well I guess that just shows how much they really like the forum for which they moderate.

I'm gonna start my own forum.

Www.wayalife-owners.com

Traitor! :mad:

wait my posting give YOU free stuff????? we gotta talk about a split here man :drunkbuds:

kh202 said I did so it must be true. You'll have to ask him how it works though. :yup:

Be sure to include a concise rules section that I can read upon signing up... You know like this one

Oh, I see, you're one of them always a victim types and never responsible for anything. :rolleyes2:

Top Bottom