Jk not a real jeep??

Oregonjeeper

Plain and simple, haters are gonna hate. There's nothing specific about the JK they don't like other than the fact that it's just not what they chose to buy and wheel. Like you, I love ALL Jeeps and enjoy wheeling with ANYONE who's willing to join in on the fun. :yup:

:thumb::beer:

Jackal01

Plain and simple, haters are gonna hate. There's nothing specific about the JK they don't like other than the fact that it's just not what they chose to buy and wheel. Like you, I love ALL Jeeps and enjoy wheeling with ANYONE who's willing to join in on the fun. :yup:

:yup::beer::thumb:

KingCopperhead

When the TJ came out in 97 I bought one, and listened to the crap people said about it not being a real jeep. Then people eventually realized it was in fact a better handling jeep on the road, the aftermarket stepped in and all of a sudden this was the jeep to have! Now I have a jk in my stable too, and folks say "are you really going to take that pretty new jeep off road?" sorry no soccer dad complex here. The jk has a very similar suspension to the TJ, (much improved imho) a more powerful power plant, especially with the introduction of the pentastar. Stronger axles for the most part, (ugh my TJ has a dana 35 c.. Can you say puke?) Out of the box the JK is more capable. I love my TJ, and I wheeled it stock for most of its life, (it went places that built 4x4 trucks couldn't think of going) but to say that the new jeeps are not real jeeps is plain ignorant.
Don't let the idiot people who make comments like that get you down. A "real jeeper" would never say something like that.

JeepFan

Hooked
Yup. Never have I been in a state with so many people so hostile toward the 4-door JK. I can't count how many times I've had guys come up to me there and tell me how my Jeep is "way too big" for "their" trails. The sad part is that they actually say it with pride and a condescending smile. While we were running Walker Valley, we passed up a group of TJ's and XJ's and as luck would have it, I had my CB tuned into the local channel and got to hear all the smack they had to say about us. It was actually pretty funny too. Granted, not everyone up there is like this, just the self-proclaimed "bad asses" :crazyeyes:

"Don't be drivin on my grass!" :yup:

T&ERun

LOSER
When I'm driving in the jeep I see no difference between yj, tj, and jk as far as for the wave. Countless tjs don't know the wave as well as yjs. No difference if you ask me. I live in a suberb of st louis. Many teenagers driving tjs. Many older folks driving yjs. Bs if you ask me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using WAYALIFE mobile app

T&ERun

LOSER
To the guy that said get a real jeep to the jk guy, my response would have been you too ass, go get a cj7 or a jeep willies. Wtf? The jk is made by jeep just like his tj.

To the guy that said get a real jeep to the jk guy, my response would have been you too ass, go get a cj7 or a jeep willies. Wtf? The jk is made by jeep just like his tj.

I agree! Do you drive a WWII Willies? Oh, you don't? Then STFU!!

Sminkey

LoL! All I've got to say is Whatever! I love Willy's,CJ's,TJ's, XJ's & ZJ's. My club has some of each and we all respect each other's rigs. As for JK's being mall crawlers, Here's mine :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410290083.522636.jpg

Top Bottom