JK to JL~ nobody waves?

Xhisors

It pains me when jeepers don't wave back... yet they stare at me while i pass with the confused as hell expression on their face.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
It pains me when jeepers don't wave back... yet they stare at me while i pass with the confused as hell expression on their face.
Waving outside of wranglers is non-existent in Oregon. And lost of the wranglers don't even wave. My chances of getting a wave back while I'm in the grand is slim to none.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JNSM

Waves

I get waves in my CJ5, but usually only from other Jeep off-road enthusiasts. Shoot I even get waved back from those types when I’m in my ‘69 K5, lol.

I’ve had my JL a week now & I gotta day the ratio of waves I’m getting is WAY down? I felt like the Mayor of Raleigh in my 2010, now? Y’all keep in mind that just cause it’s shiny & stock doesn’t mean we’re not keepers too...

I’ve only just passed 1 other JL & got a wave so statistically we’re way friendlier!

I hear you...I live in miami...there are level of JEEPS down here...Makes me laugh...You have the $100,000 Jeeps with all the toys...not for real 4wheeling but more for Mall Crawling....They think the are at the top of the JEEPing world down here...Then there are those that modify their rigs for true 4wheeling...lockers, their tires have more sidewall than rim, and they don't have every toy on the market...they are target setups..mudding or rock crawling...I'm mudding..(not many rocks in south florida and the only hills are man made dumps, I wish they would allow us to climb them...they look like fun, Smell might be too much though..LOL) I really don't care what kind of JEEP you drive...It's your JEEP Attitude that I care about...If it's a JEEP wave..say Hi...if you don't wave back...Oh well...life goes on...

PatyWagon

Anymore it's like a mission to get a wave, almost want a big banner on the windshield,
"it's a jeep, wave dammit!"

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom