JK's JK Rubicon Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK's JK

Banned
I'm planning to be knee deep in Jeep tomorrow but if jk is up for it we can work around his schedule. The Mrs and I arent big drinkers anymore but I'm sure we can work something out.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Yeah I'm out of town for training. Learning about Analog Multiplexers and next week Digital Multiplexers. All the good stuff in life that helps this world run. I wouldnt mind seeing about this coming weekend or the next.

Knee deep..........Your talking balls deep in the amount of stuff your doing to your jeep in the next week or so. :cool:

Have to show my cheapest mod that I've done to my Jeep......A whole $10.

DSC01361.JPG

Conman

Yeah I'm out of town for training. Learning about Analog Multiplexers and next week Digital Multiplexers. All the good stuff in life that helps this world run. I wouldnt mind seeing about this coming weekend or the next.

Knee deep..........Your talking balls deep in the amount of stuff your doing to your jeep in the next week or so. :cool:

Have to show my cheapest mod that I've done to my Jeep......A whole $10.

View attachment 49718

How about I post something up for a sat night meet up for local guys.

JK's JK

Banned
That looks really comfy and a great price!:driving:
So..ahh..where'd ya get it?

I got it a o'reilly. I can honestly say it is the most confortable steering wheel cover I've owned. Thats actually my second one and I orignally got the same one for my truck. I cant stand the skinny steering wheel along with the hard surface. Gives a good mount of pading.

JK's JK

Banned
I just want to make a shout out and big thank you to Conman for giving me the LED marker lights.

DSC01377.JPG

Well I received another call from American Tire and..................Call next Friday!!!! :stick hiting:

miguel250r

That works, let me know when and where

Next time let me know I'm just down the highway in Hanford but I'm going to Frazier park tomorrow with Jeek and all them. But will be happy to meet more wayalifers later on

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK's JK

Banned
So.. who's up for a fender party? Lol the brown santa brought my fenders today!! WooHoo:cool:

I would have been up for it tonight but have the little one for the night. Have fun installing the fenders........Can't wait until I get mine done.

Should give me plenty to do tomorrow, along with a bit of metalfab work. My hydro mount needs new bracket now. Conman mentioned a get together tomorrow night,hopefully fenders will be done by then.

Conman

Should give me plenty to do tomorrow, along with a bit of metalfab work. My hydro mount needs new bracket now. Conman mentioned a get together tomorrow night,hopefully fenders will be done by then.

You got the fenders? Nice.

JK's JK

Banned
Just unpacked them. They look Sweeeeet ! ( trying to show jk how to go broke Jeep style :beer: )

I think we are both going down that road at the same time. I'm just waiting for things to fall into place and your going buck wild....lol......:drunkbuds:

JK's JK

Banned
I was thinking Red Robin for tonight. It's easy and they can get big crowds in without big notice. I was thinking around 6:30pm in Clovis?

JK's JK

Banned
I have moved the get together to another tread under, "Up coming Trips and Events". Labeled Fresno/Clovis/ surrounding areas.

Last edited:

JK's JK

Banned
We I called up American Tire and the distributor still does not know when there going to be coming in!!! :furious3:

I however bought Synergy ball joints, Dana 44 axle seals and M.O.R.E dead petal. Can't wait to get some pic's on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom