JK's JK Rubicon Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally installed something on the Jeep in weeks!!!! It was some what frustrating but I was able to get through it. Installed a dead pedal for the long trips that I might be taking!!!

DSC01407.JPGDSC01408.JPGDSC01409.JPG

Well I called American Tire once again and..................................NO F'ING TIRES. I decided to call Nitto North America which directed me to another department with another number and they said.......National back order. WHAT THE HELL.

Well I called American Tire once again and..................................NO F'ING TIRES. I decided to call Nitto North America which directed me to another department with another number and they said.......National back order. WHAT THE HELL.

Have u tried to pm discount tire on here his name is matt he's real helpful but it prolly won't do no good if its national backorder

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

1380929743794.jpg
8 in stock in Texas and 8 in Ohio national back order my ass lol

View attachment 51505
8 in stock in Texas and 8 in Ohio national back order my ass lol

American Tire and Discount Tire are the same company. American tire is called that since there was another business in California called Discount Tire which can't be called the same in the same state. I called Discount tire head courters and the guy said they have 8 in stock in Texas......The guy I talked with said they are going to be talking with the manager over at American tire, seeing about shipping them over there. Good news ATM.

American Tire and Discount Tire are the same company. American tire is called that since there was another business in California called Discount Tire which can't be called the same in the same state. I called Discount tire head courters and the guy said they have 8 in stock in Texas......The guy I talked with said they are going to be talking with the manager over at American tire, seeing about shipping them over there. Good news ATM.

Should of ordered them online in the first place mine came from az in 3 days from discount tire direct u will have Urs prolly in 4

Should of ordered them online in the first place mine came from az in 3 days from discount tire direct u will have Urs prolly in 4

Well you would think they would be joined to where they saw all there inventory!!!! But I received the call and there shipping out Monday, receiving Friday hopefully.

Well you would think they would be joined to where they saw all there inventory!!!! But I received the call and there shipping out Monday, receiving Friday hopefully.

That's good news

U must of not read the part when we were teasing u about not knowing what a automatic transmission is haha

Its true, you couldnt pay me enough to have one. The Mrs wants one but you wont ever catch me driving her pink Barbie Jeep anyways, that's all hers.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Its true, you couldnt pay me enough to have one. The Mrs wants one but you wont ever catch me driving her pink Barbie Jeep anyways, that's all hers.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Even if she got a jk8 or brute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom