JKX Tillamook Round 2!

ClarksAdventures

Nope there's no sticker in WA that I'm aware of. We have a couple passes but I've never heard of a sticker. I'd need to get the one for oregon

I'll do some checking. My current understanding is that if you have some kind of a sticker/pass from Washington that is qualifies for the ohv sticker you need for Oregon. Worse case, the Oregon sticker is a steep $10

David1tontj

Oregon requires an "ohv permit". You just need to bring your registration into almost any motorcycle shop near brownscamp, and it costs $10. Also last 2 years! Totally worth it! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424141022.366695.jpg

DA RUNT

I'll do some checking. My current understanding is that if you have some kind of a sticker/pass from Washington that is qualifies for the ohv sticker you need for Oregon. Worse case, the Oregon sticker is a steep $10

Oregon requires an "ohv permit". You just need to bring your registration into almost any motorcycle shop near brownscamp, and it costs $10. Also last 2 years! Totally worth it! View attachment 125202

Cool, thanks guys. Looks like we may be able to make it Saturday. I'll need to pick up my sticker before we hit the trails. Think something will be open the day of or should I maybe take a trip down that way ahead of time?

ClarksAdventures

Cool, thanks guys. Looks like we may be able to make it Saturday. I'll need to pick up my sticker before we hit the trails. Think something will be open the day of or should I maybe take a trip down that way ahead of time?

I think the shell station that we will meet up at that morning sells them. So we should be good! Glad to add you to the list!

Davwashere

UPDATED INFO on first posting. It looks like some of the Browns camp regulars can either do Saturday or Sunday, so I saw we run both days to help accommodate everyone. Thoughts?

Also Dave, the challenge is one to see you pull your trailer up firebreak 5. We went this weekend, and lots of big holes have been dug. We all are rooting for you to conquer the technical section.

[

Nice pics Gavin!

SASI4BT

Nice pix Gavin! Unfortunately I am out all of March, my weekends are booked. Hopefully we get another run to go out in April sometime.

Tree Frog

So what is it going to be? Sat.? Sun.? Both?:idontknow:
I can do Saturday with no problem's, Sunday starts getting a little bit more complicated for me.

Will see what I can do. May just spend the night in the Jeep on Sat. night. Play for a while on Sunday then start the long drive back home.

Tried telling my boss I felt a bad flu like cold coming on and it was going to get so bad that on march 8th I was not going to be able to come in. She looked at me kinda like it was time for me to go pee in a cup again. :crazyeyes:

ClarksAdventures

So what is it going to be? Sat.? Sun.? Both?:idontknow:
I can do Saturday with no problem's, Sunday starts getting a little bit more complicated for me.

Will see what I can do. May just spend the night in the Jeep on Sat. night. Play for a while on Sunday then start the long drive back home.

Tried telling my boss I felt a bad flu like cold coming on and it was going to get so bad that on march 8th I was not going to be able to come in. She looked at me kinda like it was time for me to go pee in a cup again. :crazyeyes:

Haha. Cough cough... Tree frog, looks like we will be doing a Saturday and Sunday event. There will be lots of camping areas, and the general vote is for a WAL campground! Come spend a day or the full weekend having a great time with us.

Last edited:

ClarksAdventures

I've got a friend from bend heading up to wheel the weekend with us. The list is growing. Who else is going to join?

Last edited:

dwmgcs

I'm in, at least for Saturday, Sunday is a maybe, I guess I need to get my butt in gear and pull my rear locker out and fix it this weekend.

ClarksAdventures

I'm in, at least for Saturday, Sunday is a maybe, I guess I need to get my butt in gear and pull my rear locker out and fix it this weekend.

Glad to hear you're on the list! Good luck with the locker. I've got tires and a lift that need to be installed this weekend too.

SASI4BT

Looks like I am a solid maybe for Sunday! Working on the Trans leak today. Should have plenty of time to get it fixed.

Top Bottom