JKX Tillamook Round 2!

SASI4BT

Thought it was just converter seal, but it is still leaking after I replaced it today, so it doesn't look like it's going to be that easy. Maybe the converter itself. I'm going to pull the Trans back out tommorrow, send the converter to portland and have it checked.

ClarksAdventures

Thought it was just converter seal, but it is still leaking after I replaced it today, so it doesn't look like it's going to be that easy. Maybe the converter itself. I'm going to pull the Trans back out tommorrow, send the converter to portland and have it checked.

That doesn't sound good. I don't know much about it thought. Where does that rate on the easy-hard scale?

SASI4BT

Well, I cheat, I just say, "Hey, Jason, pull the tranny out of my Jk, I need to send it to the tranny shop to get fixed." The hardest part for me is to pay the bill! I don't think billet converters are cheap, hope that's not it.

ClarksAdventures

Well, I cheat, I just say, "Hey, Jason, pull the tranny out of my Jk, I need to send it to the tranny shop to get fixed." The hardest part for me is to pay the bill! I don't think billet converters are cheap, hope that's not it.

I'm crossing my fingers for a cheap/easy fix. You have a great rig. I "attempted" to keep up with you last week. Next time I hope to keep up/beat Ya.

SASI4BT

Thanks! I am sure you'll keep up, can't wait to see yours grown up a little. I'll learn a lot from you pushing me, and watching you and everyone else!

ClarksAdventures

Thanks! I am sure you'll keep up, can't wait to see yours grown up a little. I'll learn a lot from you pushing me, and watching you and everyone else!

You're a great driver. I think I'll learn a few things from you.

The lift and tires should go in this weekend. It will be a dramatic change for sure.

Tree Frog

Spent all day getting my old 29 CB out and fabbing up a cross tube to mount it behind the rear view mirror.
Got the cross tube thing done. (No idea what to call it and too tired to care.) Got some wiring done. Still have to make a mount for the antenna.
I have been meaning to get one in my rig since right after I got it but every time I think about doing it I give up because of the pain involved in mounting it.
As anyone with a big CB in their rig can attest, there just is not many places to put it.

Think this will work as long as I don't hit my head on it. :banghead:

I guess this is now considered an antique CB with a manf. date of Aug. 94
Hope it still works. If not I will hit up a truck stop for a new one.

You guys have a channel you like? PM me if you don't want to post it.

So I guess I am going to come up to the Portland area on Fri. the 6th and hit up a few toy stores. (Keith's and the Armory for sure)
Then go out and find someplace to sleep in the woods of the TSF. Looked at rooms but screw that 110 a night BS. I would rather spend the money on toys.
Plan on staying for Sat. and Sun.

David1tontj

Spent all day getting my old 29 CB out and fabbing up a cross tube to mount it behind the rear view mirror.
Got the cross tube thing done. (No idea what to call it and too tired to care.) Got some wiring done. Still have to make a mount for the antenna.
I have been meaning to get one in my rig since right after I got it but every time I think about doing it I give up because of the pain involved in mounting it.
As anyone with a big CB in their rig can attest, there just is not many places to put it.

Think this will work as long as I don't hit my head on it. :banghead:

I guess this is now considered an antique CB with a manf. date of Aug. 94
Hope it still works. If not I will hit up a truck stop for a new one.

You guys have a channel you like? PM me if you don't want to post it.

So I guess I am going to come up to the Portland area on Fri. the 6th and hit up a few toy stores. (Keith's and the Armory for sure)
Then go out and find someplace to sleep in the woods of the TSF. Looked at rooms but screw that 110 a night BS. I would rather spend the money on toys.
Plan on staying for Sat. and Sun.

We always just decide a cb channel once we are out there.. Doesn't really matter what channel. It's a popular area, so we may end up on an odd channel to prevent chatter.

ClarksAdventures

I would like to introduce you all to the new and improved Clark. Just in time
For the run I spent the weekend installing a 3.5" metalcloak game changer lift, and a new set of trail grappler 35's! I'm as happy as a fat kid in a cake shop!!
Before
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424572161.339792.jpg

After

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424572196.989050.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424572206.890128.jpg

Top Bottom