JL Height

KY_Jeep

Just trying to get a general idea of a JL Rubicon on 35s with a 2" lift and a 3" lift. (yes I know the exact tire brand can change the tire height) After having two JKs and having a big shop to work in, I picked up a 22 Rubicon. Issue is my garage door at my new house is standard height, and my drive way is on a angle. Trying to make sure I can get it in and out of the garage before deciding on what build I'm going to do. Thanks for any info.

Assuming you have a standard 7' header, you should be more than fine. I park my JL running 4" of lift and 38" tires in my front garage and without any issues. Heck, I park my JK with 40" tires in there too.

I think so to, my issue is wondering about the angle that I pull in at. Since its not a straight shot in the door, pulling in or out will pitch the front or back of the Jeep up. Maybe I'm overthinking how much that will really come into play??? Thanks for the reply.

Sometimes the garage door extends a little way down past the top of the opening. There is often a protrusion in the middle of the garage caused by the garage door assembly. The garage door opener assembly has a rope with a handle for emergency use. The Jeep can catch onto this rope on the way in, releasing the garage door so it might fall or damage your Jeep!

These are already dangers before you lift your Jeep!

Photo for reference

img_4853-jpg.389156
Photo not showing up.

Top Bottom