JL JOURNAL : FLEX TEST of Our JL Wrangler with EVO Long Arms & Coilovers

Hold the phone.....that Tom Cruz looking dude is Adam?

I dont know why but seems to me that Eddie's had a little more flex then Adams DTD at certain obstacles.

You got a really nice Jeep Adam, glad you got to show it off.

I'm sold on coilovers more then ever now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think this may have been the trip where Adams E-disconnect wasn’t working.

USMC Wrangler

Loved it, as usual! That flex is insane, almost unnatural looking, especially on Jet. I’m guessing Adam’s would’ve flexed more if the sway bar would’ve worked. At least he didn’t rip his muffler off? [emoji23]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome flex!

It is pretty impressive especially being that it's all coming from just a bolt-on coilover system :yup:

Both rigs looked great and it’s amazing how jet flexed👍👍👍🇺🇸

EVO really did a great job on this coilover system :cool:

Crazy amounts of flex. Thanks for sharing

Hard to believe how much flex we now have. Glad you liked what you saw :)

Wow do those things have some flex! Pretty cool to have a spot like that so close to home.

It is pretty cool and it is a big part of why we live where we live. :yup:

That was just a stupid amount of flex. Looks like a fun place to play too. I may have to allow for an extra day to explore when I’m out that way in September.

Well, if we're around, we'd be happy to show you around :)

Damn... talk about getting flexy! This is the type thing that I would run as a screensaver loop on my television. 👍

LOL - too funny :)

Great video! Some serious flex out of those bolt ons. Good to see Adam's new Jeep too. Looks like a great day! Minus the body damage if course. Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, the body damage really sucked especially being that it would have never happened in Moby. Those JL corners are really annoying.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hold the phone.....that Tom Cruz looking dude is Adam?

I dont know why but seems to me that Eddie's had a little more flex then Adams DTD at certain obstacles.

You got a really nice Jeep Adam, glad you got to show it off.

I'm sold on coilovers more then ever now.

I think this may have been the trip where Adams E-disconnect wasn’t working.

Wow, that much flex with it still locked?

So, there are a couple of things going on. First off, the JL bolt-on coilovers do offer 1" more travel than the JK DTD. It really is impressive but not so much that it should look all that different. From what we could see, it looked like Adam was in fact disconnected and what was holding him up was his Currie Antirock.

Great video guys! Thanks for sharing! Looks like you have an awesome playground just down the street. Sorry for your loss, it'll buff out[emoji12]

HAPPYTRAILS

Yeah, the damage sucked but it's all good.

So much flecks makes me want a JL now

LOL - you can get a good amount of flex out of a JK too. :cool:

Loved it, as usual! That flex is insane, almost unnatural looking, especially on Jet. I’m guessing Adam’s would’ve flexed more if the sway bar would’ve worked. At least he didn’t rip his muffler off? [emoji23]

LOL - there were times where the flex on JET did make it look like he was broken or something. As far as Adam goes, he was disconnected and what was holding him up was his Currie Antirock.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Looks like a fun time. Jet Li really showed some flex! Sucks about the rear corner.

Adam is probably having a ball, in his new Jeep. I love 2 doors, but you can get so much more in a 4 door. It’s good that it’s nicely built, too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shuffle

Great video and the JL looks to work amazing! Do you have any video of the same trails pre coil over kit? It would be interested to go back and see the difference.

Brute

Hooked
Looks like a lot of fun on the Flex-O-Matic Trail...

It was weird watching Adam crawl with all four tires turning slowly...usually, it’s “hold my lockers and watch this”...

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks for sharing your adventures. Looks like fun was had by all. What makes the JL rear fender more susceptible to damage vs. the JK? Not sure if you've touched upon that?

Top Bottom