JL / JT Experience 2019 Mega Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any further up and the rear tire would start climbing up. LOVING our new EVO built Jeep Gladiator!

final.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Steve936

Eddie, Cindy: It was a pleasure meeting you. Hope you enjoyed your first 2 days with us on the trail. We enjoyed showing you around. Hope the rest of the trip is as epic as can be. - SteveMack

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How are the skeeters?

Surprisingly, not bad at all on the trail. Maybe none. Out in the hotel parking lot, sucks :icon_crazy:

Mel forgot to bring his JT?😥🤣

As mentioned, it's getting torn down for Baja.

Randy's JT get the same treatment as yours?

beautiful scenery :thumb:

Not quite, he's running just the bolt on coilovers.

Picture with a ramp. You're an official Jeeper now.

:cheesy: I know, right? :D

Eddie, Cindy: It was a pleasure meeting you. Hope you enjoyed your first 2 days with us on the trail. We enjoyed showing you around. Hope the rest of the trip is as epic as can be. - SteveMack

Hey Steve, it was a real pleasure to meet you and an honor to have you and your friends at NORA show us a good time. Your trails are AWESOME and I so hope we can make it back out some time to test out some more of the obstacles. You guys are doing a GREAT job :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s impressive... Whats going on with your front fender? Separating at the bottom?

LOL - yeah, I tried doing some trimming before we left but at a full flex, the tires are still pushing the fenders free at the bottom. No big deal really as all I need to do is push them back in. I'll address this better once we get home.

I heard about those northeast obstacles...

LOL - well, I can tell you that they're real :D :crazyeyes:

oh hell! you went to a real wheeling event!

thought you were just sight seeing!

LOL - this isn't sight seeing? I can see a lot from up here :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning from Keene, NH! Looking forward to another epic day!

final.jpg

final.jpg

final.jpg

final.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jeeeep

Hooked
so much color! i need to take a road trip :thumb:

that looks like a leak? or existing puddle :thinking:

final.jpg

Top Bottom