JL Wrangler AXLES - Dana M186 & M210 Front / M200 & M220 Rear

deezus

Eddie I see your running 37s on the stock axles. Will that work long term? Reason I ask is 37s is as big as I am gonna go and I like the way your JL looks now......if the new axles are strong enough to handle 37s without any modifications then that would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

DMF

Whats the difference between these two axles offered on the Rubicon Trim?

I'm still at least 5-6 months away from making a purchase but curious to know what the difference is in these two axles?

2018-09-06_16-07-37.jpg 2018-09-06_16-08-28.jpg

MDK210

I’m willing to bet it’s the same two things just annotated differently. Looking at Eddie’s write-up it doesn’t seem like there’s an option on the Rubi’s for two different axles anyway.

WJCO

Meme King
I'm not seeing the 3rd generation Dana 44 HD Wide in his write up though

I'm guessing they are just calling it a 44 to not cause confusion. To the best of my knowledge, the JL axles are completely different.

Good2Go

A little off topic, but.... I didn’t know the Pentastar’s are now assembled in Mexico.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

firetech

Dana

The front will be slightly larger than the Dana 30 that comes on the front of a JK Sport. The rear will be larger than the original JK Dana 44 but slightly smaller than the current nex gen Dana 44. That being said, I am "told" that it is still just as strong.

Are you saying the new M200 is as strong as the JK Dana 44

Top Bottom