JL WRANGLER LoD Signature Series ROCK SLIDERS Installed

fiend

Caught the Bug
I may just have to give these a try :yup:

I have those on my rockhard skid plate. They take some abuse, but the bolt heads still get mangled, and these protectors can make it harder to clean up the heads and get a socket on. So it’s a toss up whether they are actually beneficial.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have those on my rockhard skid plate. They take some abuse, but the bolt heads still get mangled, and these protectors can make it harder to clean up the heads and get a socket on. So it’s a toss up whether they are actually beneficial.

Ah, good info. Thanks for sharing that with me. I think I may just have to keep doing what I've always done and that's to keep a file on hand. :yup:

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I was thinking about this LODs but I know they take a long time for delivery. Will these work for a JKU if you have rock skins on from another company? the holes are drilled so the rock skins are part of the JK now.:rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Time to test those bad boys and slide on some rocks. [emoji16] Looks great!

Tell me about it :rock:

I was thinking about this LODs but I know they take a long time for delivery. Will these work for a JKU if you have rock skins on from another company? the holes are drilled so the rock skins are part of the JK now.:rolleyes2:

Yup, they make sliders for the JK that work great and I would highly recommend them. Your skins will not have any effect on getting them installed. Also, I'm pretty sure JK stuff is rolling out faster than JL stuff right now :thumb:

Looks great!

Thank you :)

JAGS

Hooked

Damn, as eddie said, good info to have. I’ll be looking at the LoD destroyer sliders for my JL. Guessing they’ll have similar mounting to the ones eddie installed.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Solid. LoD makes some nice looking gear.

Yes they do and all right here in the USA :thumb:

Damn, as eddie said, good info to have. I’ll be looking at the LoD destroyer sliders for my JL. Guessing they’ll have similar mounting to the ones eddie installed.

They should have the exact same mounting setup :yup:

A very nice stout addition and once again, that is one badass new rig!

Thank you, we are definitely liking the all new JL Wrangler :yup:

Top Bottom