JLE21's 2-door Build Thread

JLE21

yup, been eye balling the evo sliders for quite awhile,. but Ill be getting them after I do the synergy stretch, just in case there's any interference with the control arm brackets I would be able to mod the sliders first

Boji

Can't wait to see how the stretch turns out. Are you going to go coilovers like the RK setup and vengeance?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
yup, been eye balling the evo sliders for quite awhile,. but Ill be getting them after I do the synergy stretch, just in case there's any interference with the control arm brackets I would be able to mod the sliders first

Good idea, or Order the sliders with the rear mounts not welded on.

JLE21

Can't wait to see how the stretch turns out. Are you going to go coilovers like the RK setup and vengeance?

I havent decided whether to go through the tub or on the frame like this build, still need to do abit of research on advantage and disadvantage of each if there are any
IMG_1608.JPG

Good idea, or Order the sliders with the rear mounts not welded on.

I wasnt even aware that was an option :crazyeyes: thats good to know, thanx man!

JLE21

Here's a couple shots a buddie of mine took to test out his new camera, hope you guys enjoy them! :beer:

IMG_9559copy_zpsecf541f2.jpg

IMG_9574copy_zps9e8e5edb.jpg

IMG_9585copy_zps5e4d5333.jpg

IMG_9595copy_zpsdb58a9b3.jpg

IMG_9606copy_zps30206f76.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I havent decided whether to go through the tub or on the frame like this build, still need to do abit of research on advantage and disadvantage of each if there are any
View attachment 70890

I wasnt even aware that was an option :crazyeyes: thats good to know, thanx man!

That's that dirt man dude build. I went through his build and had some problems going outboard. But it can be done.

JLE21

thanks guys! , just waiting on my tax refund and I'll be purchasing the coil overs right away :D very anxious myself.. I also contacted J.E. Reel for the custom length drive shaft and was told they needed the exacted length the shaft would need to be, can someone shine some knowledge on how I would go about obtaining these measurements ? :crazyeyes:

Jiffy05

thanks guys! , just waiting on my tax refund and I'll be purchasing the coil overs right away :D very anxious myself.. I also contacted J.E. Reel for the custom length drive shaft and was told they needed the exacted length the shaft would need to be, can someone shine some knowledge on how I would go about obtaining these measurements ? :crazyeyes:

Well to get the measurements you will need to have the axle in place then measure it.

Top Bottom