jmatta33 Build thread

jmatta33

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419605322.754774.jpg

No updates just yet, but I will be ordering PSC BFH front bumper, EVO rear D ring mounts, and getting a CB shortly. I'll be out of the country for most of 2015, but I plan to order a LOT of parts while I'm gone and should make a lot of progress over the next year! I'll update again before I leave with all the stuff I order before then...

thardy

Banned
View attachment 116396

No updates just yet, but I will be ordering PSC BFH front bumper, EVO rear D ring mounts, and getting a CB shortly. I'll be out of the country for most of 2015, but I plan to order a LOT of parts while I'm gone and should make a lot of progress over the next year! I'll update again before I leave with all the stuff I order before then...

Looking forward to seeing what you've got done in about a month!

jmatta33

Looking forward to seeing what you've got done in about a month!

Just pulled the trigger on some parts today!

-PSC BFH with Comp stinger and tabs and 4x D rings
-EVO rear D ring mounts
-EVO leveling kit
-Cobra 29 LX CB radio

Im hoping to have everything in within the next week or two so I'll have time to install before my trip out to Windrock, TN, but we shall see...

thardy

Banned
Just pulled the trigger on some parts today!

-PSC BFH with Comp stinger and tabs and 4x D rings
-EVO rear D ring mounts
-EVO leveling kit
-Cobra 29 LX CB radio

Im hoping to have everything in within the next week or two so I'll have time to install before my trip out to Windrock, TN, but we shall see...

Nice! You'll love the d-ring mounts. Might have to take a ride with you at Windrock to see how the leveling kit feels!

jmatta33

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420931762.136136.jpg Just fitted up my PSC BFH front bumper! love the look, now I just need to hit it with paint tomrrow. Only had time for primer today. Also got the CB installed, although I will admit I have no idea how to use it lol. Rear DRing mounts came in but Im not going to install until I have time to trim the frame rails.

jmatta33

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421003906.031430.jpg
Fresh coat of paint, hard to tell the difference in the pictures but it looks waaaay better now. very satisfied with how it turned out.

jmatta33

Installed EVO leveling kit today and I am very pleased with the outcome. I took before and after measurements and here is what it did for me. height (measured from ground to top of fenders) in the front was originally 40.5" and after it went to 43". Rear was originally 43" and after it went up to 43.5". Distance between the top of tire and bottom of the fender was 4.75" in the front and 8" in the rear, after it went to 8" in the front and 8.5" in the rear. So after its all said and done we are looking at only a half inch difference in height and tire to fender gap! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421534719.437939.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that looks great. Great combo. Cant wait to see in person

We will all need to hook up soon for a big trip

Last edited:
Top Bottom