John Bull Big Bear Lake 5/18/14

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
I was actually just trying to give JAGS a hard time. Hopefully Chris is home safe and sound by now. :yup:

Home safe. Tweetie was the man helping us get off the trail down to the road. He is a true friend who stayed with us till the flatbed showed and his drinks are always on us when he is with us.

The failure is somewhere in the PSC steering gear. I can't tell if it is where the steering shaft is entering in the back of the box or the seal where two pieces of the steering gear is mated. We will find out from the EVO crew this week.

All in all, home safe and no further damage. We talked about trying a couple of different fixes but in the end decided on just erring on the side of caution after our last experience.

Callout to Big Bear Towing and AMEX Roadside Assistance. Great customer service.

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Home safe. Tweetie was the man helping us get off the trail down to the road. He is a true friend who stayed with us till the flatbed showed and his drinks are always on us when he is with us.

The failure is somewhere in the PSC steering gear. I can't tell if it is where the steering shaft is entering in the back of the box or the seal where two pieces of the steering gear is mated. We will find out from the EVO crew this week.

All in all, home safe and no further damage. We talked about trying a couple of different fixes but in the end decided on just erring on the side of caution after our last experience.

Callout to Big Bear Towing and AMEX Roadside Assistance. Great customer service.

Glad you guys are home safe and glad the tow truck guy took are of you with great service

2013 jkr

newtdog

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400468305.651538.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400468331.046713.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400468351.831278.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400468373.564861.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400468390.908487.jpg

Great run today. It was nice meeting you guys and it was fun running with you again Tweetie! Sorry, I didn't grab too many pics. I'm glad Irish Jk got home safe and tweetie...you da man! I made it out with no damage until my driver's side front fender blew off on the 57 fwy on the way home and I forgot to take my firestik off before I pulled into my garage (SNAP!!!).

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

edmed2012jk

John Bull trail

View attachment 83873
View attachment 83874
View attachment 83875
View attachment 83876
View attachment 83877

Great run today. It was nice meeting you guys and it was fun running with you again Tweetie! Sorry, I didn't grab too many pics. I'm glad Irish Jk got home safe and tweetie...you da man! I made it out with no damage until my driver's side front fender blew off on the 57 fwy on the way home and I forgot to take my firestik off before I pulled into my garage (SNAP!!!).

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

Thanks to all for the hospitality, spotting on the trail and helping me with my broken steering stabalizer. I pumped up my tires
got on the freeway 60-65 mph absolutely no wobbles. Look forward to the next trip!

Irish JK

Caught the Bug

Everything is all good. A line had just worked its way loose and made it look to us like it was coming out of the steering gear itself.

Top Bottom