John Bull Big Bear Lake 5/18/14

Punisher417

Just a reminder since I just got a phone call from Eddie to confirm - 10 AM at 42170 Big Bear Blvd. There is more than one Starbucks, so be sure you got the correct one - its on the left side after the village on the corner of a large supermarket parking lot. Come gassed up.[/QUOTE]

Depending on how many beers I have tonight will determine if I make this run.

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Just a reminder since I just got a phone call from Eddie to confirm - 10 AM at 42170 Big Bear Blvd. There is more than one Starbucks, so be sure you got the correct one - its on the left side after the village on the corner of a large supermarket parking lot. Come gassed up.

Depending on how many beers I have tonight will determine if I make this run.[/QUOTE]

I'll be hungover too common it will be fun

2013 jkr

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Good run today guys wish we wouldn't of had breakage on the trails but stuff happens glad I was able to help by being the tow truck haha ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400459066.918460.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400459078.264869.jpg

2013 jkr

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yea that Chris aka Irish jk he is the one who's jeep burnt down a couple months ago we didn't want to chance that again

I was actually just trying to give JAGS a hard time. Hopefully Chris is home safe and sound by now. :yup:

Top Bottom