John Bull Big Bear Lake 5/18/14

Just a reminder since I just got a phone call from Eddie to confirm - 10 AM at 42170 Big Bear Blvd. There is more than one Starbucks, so be sure you got the correct one - its on the left side after the village on the corner of a large supermarket parking lot. Come gassed up.[/QUOTE]

Depending on how many beers I have tonight will determine if I make this run.

Just a reminder since I just got a phone call from Eddie to confirm - 10 AM at 42170 Big Bear Blvd. There is more than one Starbucks, so be sure you got the correct one - its on the left side after the village on the corner of a large supermarket parking lot. Come gassed up.

Depending on how many beers I have tonight will determine if I make this run.[/QUOTE]

I'll be hungover too common it will be fun

2013 jkr

Good run today guys wish we wouldn't of had breakage on the trails but stuff happens glad I was able to help by being the tow truck haha ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400459066.918460.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400459078.264869.jpg

2013 jkr

Yea that Chris aka Irish jk he is the one who's jeep burnt down a couple months ago we didn't want to chance that again

I was actually just trying to give JAGS a hard time. Hopefully Chris is home safe and sound by now. :yup:

Top Bottom