Just because you can't make it...

Moochie

We could have winched and spent lots of time working our way around him. There were many more snow drifts past this spot that would have taken a lot of work to get through. The point of this thread was to remind people to park off the trail if leaving your vehicle. Even if you think the trail is un-driveable.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
That sucks but doesn't surprise me as I've run across this type of thing several times. The worst was on black bear pass. Someone parked their car at one of the tightest downhill switchbacks of all places making it extremely more challenging to corner. If you've ever done this trail you know how unnerving some of these corners are already. Think before you leave your vehicle people, someone could have died trying to get around this one

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That sucks but doesn't surprise me as I've run across this type of thing several times. The worst was on black bear pass. Someone parked their car at one of the tightest downhill switchbacks of all places making it extremely more challenging to corner. If you've ever done this trail you know how unnerving some of these corners are already. Think before you leave your vehicle people, someone could have died trying to get around this one

Parked there to do what? Jump off the cliff?? That's just nuts.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Trail Bud

Hooked
a little winching would have fixed the situation and gave the guy a hint it was a bad place to park. :twocents:

Top Bottom