Just like every other forum. My stupidity for thinking this one would be different

dwvninety

You keep feeding that line of crap to those who will believe it. You support EVO because they support you among other companies that support you which is all good. If not supported by those companies why decal a Jeep like a damn stock car? But you are the #1 EVO fan.

Bad ass...
Bad ass on WAL.jpg

Angry Aussie

My brother has a JK with said lift. I have no loyalties to any company I'm not being paid or given free products or being sponsored. Never ran an Evo on a TJ but did run one on my JKUR. Wayalife is all about EVO so who's the fanboy?

First off you should learn how to speak and type correctly.

You never had a JKUR. Who gives up a JK to get a TJ?

Clearly your butt hurt cause no one would,wants to or would ever sponsor you. You wonder why that is? Well I'll tell you. Your lazy and no one values your opinion at all. Eddie has worked his ass off to get where he is in life and the off road world.

Your clearly one of the completely useless Americans who thinks you should just be given things without having to work for them. I bet your folks are proud you. Way to be part of the problem bro.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I remember seeing Mel post on IG about releasing some TJ parts. As recently as a few years ago that had a bad ass set of TJ boat side rock sliders, think they called them boat side bombers IIRC.

Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 7.40.41 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 7.41.42 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My disdain for them started long before that debacle. I was just glad they finally showed their stripes.

Leeboy03

Well damn. Being new to wayalife and jeeps in general, northridge 4x4 has been getting all my spare $$$. I guess it's time to look for a new vender....

Top Bottom