Just like every other forum. My stupidity for thinking this one would be different

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My brother has a JK with said lift.

Well, I don't know who your brother is and I don't recall anyone asking or caring about what he runs on his Jeep. :naw:

I have no loyalties to any company...

LOL!! Never said you had any loyalties, just that you are a fanboy. That is after all what fanboys like you do - you go around on the internet looking for threads that have nothing to do with the products you've chosen to buy but make sure to chime in to let everyone know how much you love it as if anyone asked or even cares. It's really kind of sad.

I'm not being paid or given free products or being sponsored.

Sucks to be you.

Never ran an Evo on a TJ but did run one on my JKUR.

Well, being that you just said it on the internet, it must be true.

Wayalife is all about EVO so who's the fanboy?

Yup, Mel is a personal friend of mine but you're kidding yourself if you think that I wouldn't be running something other than EVO products if I thought they were better. But hey, this is America and you are free to believe whatever it is you want to believe including the fact that my OPINIONS are somehow biased. At least I chime in on threads that are RELAVENT to what the OP was asking and then provide ACCURATE FACTS as to what I have PERSONALLY tested and experienced with the products HE is considering. You... well, you're just a fanboy who can only go on and on about how much you love what you've chosen to buy even though nobody asked.

Driver

You keep feeding that line of crap to those who will believe it. You support EVO because they support you among other companies that support you which is all good. Hell don't blame you but you are definitely going to be bias. If not supported by those companies why decal a Jeep like a damn stock car? You say you have accurate facts when in all actuality you are spouting opinions also. Currie must have not offered you as good of a deal as EVO I guess. So as usual you put it down. But you are the #1 EVO fan.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't this the same dweeb that thinks moderators can't have an opinion?

:cheesy: Being that I had stayed out of the thread in question, I honestly had no idea what you were referring to. That being said, I just looked at his post history and see that in addition to being a fanboy, he's also the self-righteous type. Tells me all I need to know.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Anybody running currie 4" lift?

You keep feeding that line of crap to those who will believe it. You support EVO because they support you among other companies that support you which is all good. Hell don't blame you but you are definitely going to be bias. If not supported by those companies why decal a Jeep like a damn stock car? You say you have accurate facts when in all actuality you are spouting opinions also. Currie must have not offered you as good of a deal as EVO I guess. So as usual you put it down. But you are the #1 EVO fan.

:yawn: I don't have a lift. How exactly is it again then that I'm an EVO fanboy? But I digress. Explain to us in real terms what it is, specifically, that makes the Metal Joke lift better than any other lift on the market.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You keep feeding that line of crap to those who will believe it.

Like I said, this is still America and in spite of what is true, you can choose to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

You support EVO because they support you among other companies that support you which is all good. Hell don't blame you but you are definitely going to be bias. If not supported by those companies why decal a Jeep like a damn stock car?

LOL!! Ummm, since you seem to not know, EVERY participant of the JKX has to wear the decals of the companies who sponsor IT. I got sick and tired of how lame the ones the JKX provides and so I decided to have my own made so that it would at least look nice. I guess anyone who's ever attended the JKX or any guy who decides to put the decals that come with the products they buy on their Jeep is biased too.

You say you have accurate facts when in all actuality you are spouting opinions also.

Sorry, the FACTS I posted up are ones that I can back up. The most you can do is tell everyone how much you love Metalcloak and now that I've got you all butthurt, how I am somehow biased.

Currie must have not offered you as good of a deal as EVO I guess. So as usual you put it down. But you are the #1 EVO fan.

Clearly you are blinded by your own ignorance and unwillingness to see the truth but if you took the time to read what I've posted on this thread, you'd see where I specifically said how Currie makes great control arms. Also, if you look on the forum, you'd know that I always recommend their Johnny Joints over your Metalcloak joints. Of course, anyone who knows me knows that I always recommend Currie's tie-rod over anything else. But hey, who cares about what's true when a fanboy like you can make baseless accusations as if they have any merit. :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
My brother has a JK with said lift. I have no loyalties to any company I'm not being paid or given free products or being sponsored. Never ran an Evo on a TJ but did run one on my JKUR. Wayalife is all about EVO so who's the fanboy?

And yet here YOU are trying to make some sort of stand. Also, you do realize EVO does NOT make shocks.....so what exactly is your point???

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! It's been so long since I've even looked at what decals were on my Jeep, I didn't even realize I still had companies on there that I really don't care for. Guess it's time for me to make a few changes :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456013207.066961.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Anybody running currie 4" lift?

I've got a WJ with a 4 inch Zone lift if anyone cares :idontknow: ....... It' a unibody too :thumb:

Nobody cares about you WJ guys.

LOL!! It's been so long since I've even looked at what decals were on my Jeep, I didn't even realize I still had companies on there that I really don't care for. Guess it's time for me to make a few changes :)

View attachment 189039

Wait, Northridge is staying right? Lol.

JeepFan

Hooked
Whatever could you guys be talking about? Don't stickers that were put on my Jeep from the 2013 JKX mean that all these companies give me free stuff and that I'm biased because of it? :idontknow:

Makes perfect sense to me. :idontknow: Lol!

WJCO

Meme King
So if I put a Warn sticker on my rig and take a picture of it and send it to Warn, I get a free winch right?

Jackal01

So if I put a Warn sticker on my rig and take a picture of it and send it to Warn, I get a free winch right?

No, it just means you're biased. :crazyeyes:

I put the Project JK TX decal on mine expecting to have a Moby-like rig sent to me. Since everyone is getting free stuff from vendors and whatnot I figure I would just get it all in one shot.

Top Bottom