KBD Fenders And Inner Fender Liners?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
In your fender chop video you specifically say you like the inner fender liners and mentioned you wanted to keep as much of them as possible when doing the chop. So, you don't like them anymore?

@6:25 in this video:

Nope he still loves them that why he said just above that he doesn’t like them.

Do you need us to justify your ideas and purchases? To each their own. You like them, great, buy them.

Man, you guys are triggered in this forum. I was just asking some simple questions and was hoping for civil responses. I am calm, not upset in any way and was just looking for some info. At no point in my OP did I ask anything about the functionality of a fender inner liner or a justification as to why I should use them or not.
Nobody is triggered. You asked for input and we all don't like them. Sorry you have a different opinion and couldn't fathom that we all do as well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In your fender chop video you specifically say you like the inner fender liners and mentioned you wanted to keep as much of them as possible when doing the chop. So, you don't like them anymore?

@6:25 in this video:

Yup, I really like the “look” of the FACTORY fender and with the factory liners. Aftermarket ones, not so much especially being that they’re not needed. Hence, why I asked if you were wanting to do it for “looks”. And to be clear, there’s nothing wrong with doing something just for looks ✌️

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, you guys are triggered in this forum. I was just asking some simple questions and was hoping for civil responses. I am calm, not upset in any way and was just looking for some info. At no point in my OP did I ask anything about the functionality of a fender inner liner or a justification as to why I should use them or not.
LOL - triggered? I’m pretty sure I answered your question to the best of my ability. I apologize if my question rubbed you the wrong way. Hope you’re able to find out from the manufacturer whether or not you can run aftermarket liners 👍🏻

TerraJL

LOL - triggered? I’m pretty sure I answered your question to the best of my ability. I apologize if my question rubbed you the wrong way. Hope you’re able to find out from the manufacturer whether or not you can run aftermarket liners 👍🏻
Eddie, I called the manufacturer and they were able to give me the info I needed. I was mainly talking about the person asking if I needed justification on ordering fenders or liners. I didn't need a diatribe on all things fenders. I was just asking a simple question as to the compatibility of KBD and inner fenders. It's all good. The comment was not directed to you, Eddie. Apologies if you thought so. I was not asking in my OP about the functionality of fender liners.

JAGS

Hooked
Nope, no benefit that I've ever seen and that's why I don't run them and haven't for years and years. This even through the deepest of mud.
20230328175429-b150604a.jpg

main.php
What mall is this and do they have a Gap there?
🤣🤣

Top Bottom