KC HILITES JK LED Headlight upgrade kit

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I edited it becuase I could see how it was like a sales add or something .

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but, you came off like a self important ass and people here were just calling you out for it. Not saying that you don't know your stuff and you sure as hell can weld like a son of a bitch but you might want to take a step back and see why so many people may have given you crap.

I am just excited with my new upgrade , my bad , I'm new to the forums and thought their was a bunch of fellow jeepers on here crazy about jeeps like me .

To be fair, there are a bunch of Jeepers on here crazy about Jeeps and have been for a really long time. Don't get me wrong, I looked through your old posts and unless I missed something, you just got into Jeeps recently. Not that it should matter but, I think it's presumptuous of you suggest that guys should have eaten up your self-important rhetoric and been grateful for it. Just trying to put things into perspective here.

I got it , my bad

It's all good, just try seeing this for what it is and why you may have gotten the response that you did.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You're still a tool. Show some pictures of them on your jeep and with the truck lites that you used to own next to them. Oh wait you didn't own truck lites you say? If you come here to talk shit about a sponsor of this forum and say how another company's lights are that much better you will get nothing but the responses you did. Truck lite are the ones that are helping keep this forum free for you to use and "share your excitement for jeeps" with other keepers.

Crawl back under your rock. Or should I say beast of a trophy truck.

Last edited:

EricEickhoff

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but, you came off like a self important ass and people here were just calling you out for it. Not saying that you don't know your stuff and you sure as hell can weld like a son of a bitch but you might want to take a step back and see why so many people may have given you crap.

To be fair, there are a bunch of Jeepers on here crazy about Jeeps and have been for a really long time. Don't get me wrong, I looked through your old posts and unless I missed something, you just got into Jeeps recently. Not that it should matter but, I think it's presumptuous of you suggest that guys should have eaten up your self-important rhetoric and been grateful for it. Just trying to put things into perspective here.

It's all good, just try seeing this for what it is and why you may have gotten the response that you did.

Yeah , That's why I was going to edit my post , I saw the bad .
I am new to the jeep scene me and my family love it , everyone we have met so far is very nice . It's definitely a big part of my life now . And thanks

EricEickhoff

You're still a tool. Show some pictures of them on your jeep and with the truck lites that you used to own next to them. Oh wait you didn't own truck lites you say? If you come here to talk shit about a sponsor of this forum and say how another company's lights are that much better you will get nothing but the responses you did. Truck lite are the ones that are helping jeep this forum free for you to use and "share your excitement for jeeps" with other keepers.

Crawl back under your rock. Or should I say beast of a trophy truck.

You no nothing about me man !except I posted a crappy 2nd post that I apologized for . My comparison photo was my jeep with a stock headlight on the left and a KC led on the right , I never said anything about" truck lite"or have ever seen them , I was just saying KC lites are a excellent lighting upgrade .

Last edited:

noroad

I edited it becuase I could see how it was like a sales add or something . I am just excited with my new upgrade , my bad , I'm new to the forums and thought their was a bunch of fellow jeepers on here crazy about jeeps like me .

I am supper crazy about jeeps, i have been working on jeeps from the age of 15. I will work on jeeps mine or yours till my hands bleed, for the price of a beer! ( and im still learning everyday)

You no nothing about me man !except I posted a crappy 2nd post that I apologized for . My comparison photo was my jeep with a stock headlight on the left and a KC led on the right , I never said anything about" truck lite"or have ever seen them , I was just saying KC lites are a excellent lighting upgrade .

I think the small part of never using other brands such as truck lite "who invented this light" and saying that yours are the best you can buy is the problem many had! I get the change in post to null the sales pitch but it had already been said! Maybe next time post up a pic in the "what did you do this weekend" part and say something like very happy with the lights!! you will deff have a warmer out come!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You no nothing about me man !except I posted a crappy 2nd post that I apologized for .

But I do know you "build the best trophy trucks".

My comparison photo was my jeep with a stock headlight on the left and a KC led on the right ,

Sorry most members here don't add KC or any other manufacturers logo's to their personal photos. You'll forgive for the mistake.

I never said anything about" truck lite"or have ever seen them , I was just saying KC lites are a excellent lighting upgrade .

Correct you didn't say anything about truck lite but what you did say is this,

With my career being in building the best, most wining Trophy Trucks available , I get to see how all these light manufactures hold up in the toughest conditions , from fit and finish to mounting , I believe , Due to seeing it proven to me that KC HiLiGHTS are the best Lights available .
Which is why I only choose KC To upgrade my lighting on my CUSTOM JK I'm building .

Simply the BEST !

When someone says they "get to see how ALL light manufactures hold up in the toughest conditions" I would assume they have tested other products. Again forgive me for not realizing that ALL means they have tried ONE.

fadeout

I honestly wouldn't buy these just cuz of the corny KC's logo on them. I still can't get 80's tacoma's with smiley face covers out of my mind when I think of this company.

Top Bottom