KEEP IT TIGHT : The JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run [4 Parts Series]

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
If you live in Colorado, by this time of the year cabin/spring fever may be setting in. I've got it bad. The San Juans are calling again. Gotta wait 'til July, or sooner I hope, for the snow to melt off the highest peaks and passes. Bet I've watched part 3 of the 2011 JKX a dozen times. Eddie's right, "It's gorgeous"!:yup:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
If you have ever watched the credits at the end of the last video from the "Keep it Tight" series, you might enjoy this :)

2011-09-29_18-49-03_29_zpspcdkjvnx.jpg

Rancho

Caught the Bug
I was looking through old images on my Google cloud and this popped up.
I started laughing out loud.
I get friends who are getting into the JK's and watch these videos and then see me and start laughing and reaching out to me.
:beer::cheesy:

:cheesy: Good times right there my friend!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was looking through old images on my Google cloud and this popped up.
I started laughing out loud.
I get friends who are getting into the JK's and watch these videos and then see me and start laughing and reaching out to me.
:beer::cheesy:

Too funny! Without question, this was the best JKX we had the pleasure of attending and mainly because of all the great people who were there.

Napalm

I just rewatched this series again yesterday. Bar none, my absolute favorite JKX! Looked like a great time!

Jackal01

This series is actually what got me to buy my first Jeep in 2012. It is by far my favorite series. I would do nearly anything to go on this exact trip. I watch it regularly.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Definitely was an inspiration to getting me into jeeping, and I've done the colorado trip twice, and moab twice from NJ. Besides getting married and my 2 kids, probably the best times of my life.

rinkishjk

Day 2 of the JK-Experience Rocky Mountain Run would take us south toward the town of Buena Vista, Colorado, and to the trail that a majority in our group would run for the day, Chinaman Gulch. At the trailhead, the option of running the infamous Carnage Canyon BV trail was also given to those willing to risk substantial damage to their rigs and, of the 22 JK’s we had, 4 would choose to join EVO 1 in taking on the carnage including, Project-JK’s, Moby Dick! Episode 2 highlights our run up this short, “nasty ass” trail as Mel liked to call it, and then follows us as we made a mad dash east with the hopes of being able to climb to the top of Pikes Peak before they closed. We hope you enjoy our film. :)

Click on the screen below to watch this video on your
iPhone, iPad and other mobile device:

Throw back Thursday to day 2, one of my favorites Eddie! 👍

Eddie_k

I totally enjoyed this series

Great videography. The whole thing was very inspirational and beautifully shot. I'm looking forward to seeing more adventures and perhaps participating as well.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Part 3 is for sure my favorite. I have a soft spot for the San Juan mountains and especially Silverton. Love that little town. Ouray and Telluride are nice towns as well, but there's something about Silverton that has that small town charm that I love. Such an awesome video!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Not too sure if you are aware but every summer All4Fun here in CO moves to different spots and Silverton is one of them. For 2017 they are going to Leadville CO.

Part 3 is for sure my favorite. I have a soft spot for the San Juan mountains and especially Silverton. Love that little town. Ouray and Telluride are nice towns as well, but there's something about Silverton that has that small town charm that I love. Such an awesome video!

Top Bottom