Leaking axle seals again

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Let me start by saying I cannot confirm but I was told Nitro was saying some pretty bizarre stuff on Facebook backing Antifa. Anyone else hear or see this?

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't go on FB much. But...to make a statement like that on a public forum without any evidence or proof is definitely inflammatory. You might want to retract it. I don't know anything about Nitro Gear, but even if I hated them I wouldn't come on here and say something like that.

I don't go on FB much. But...to make a statement like that on a public forum without any evidence or proof is definitely inflammatory. You might want to retract it. I don't know anything about Nitro Gear, but even if I hated them I wouldn't come on here and say something like that.

“Let me start by saying I cannot confirm”

Denotes the fact that he’s not making a statement but rather quoting something he heard and asking for clarification. No need to bust his balls lol.

MericaMade

Denotes the fact that he’s not making a statement but rather quoting something he heard and asking for clarification. No need to bust his balls lol.
Thanks ResurectionJK and to your point is another reason why I am not saying what I was told. It could be untrue but if it is true I assume someone here are aware or have seen it.

Not trying to cause a issue just want clarification on topic.

Last edited:

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug

Ah...I didn't know you were also an attorney Casey:shock: Wasn't busting balls. Just friendly advice. If someone said that about my business on a public forum, even in jest, I would consult my attorney, because I am not one, and see if I could go after them or the site for defamation. Just making a joke about that, could cause someone to read it and never do business with someone again. I was being kind not bustin balls.

MericaMade

Ah...I didn't know you were also an attorney Casey:shock: Wasn't busting balls. Just friendly advice. If someone said that about my business on a public forum, even in jest, I would consult my attorney, because I am not one, and see if I could go after them or the site for defamation. Just making a joke about that, could cause someone to read it and never do business with someone again. I was being kind not bustin balls.
How else am I supposed to ask a question without giving some type of content to the issue?

I didn't divulge everything I was told.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

How is saying “pretty bizarre stuff” inflammatory? How is anything he said bad to say?

Dumbass

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oof... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] guess all the busted Jeep parts have finally gotten to ya. Relax man. You’re too high strung and clearly need to see shit for what it is. No need to be a Karen about shit. Nothing he said was in anyway damaging to the company. Asking for clarification on a subject that likely somewhere here has insight to isn’t a bad thing. And he didn’t “say” anything about their company. Just gave context to a question he wanted to ask.

Would have been silly if he said something like “hey aren’t they affiliated with XYZ organizations?” To me that’s way more sinister in nature than “I heard this, can anyone confirm?”

Seahawkfan

Hooked

Seriously ?? :crazyeyes: Relax Darren!!

Brute

Hooked
What?.............and everyone thought I was Antifa. I am guilty of beating on some perch off my dock the other day...I'm sure that's going to come out sooner than later...

Top Bottom