LED headlights

GraniteCrystal

If you add them in the cart I think they are like $475.

This. The JW are actually comparable in price to the heated trucklites once you add them to the cart.

I'm hoping to do the JWs sometime but other things come first. From the side by side comparisons I've seen, the JW give a more even dispersion of light. Can't go wrong with either though.

swampdog

This. The JW are actually comparable in price to the heated trucklites once you add them to the cart.

I'm hoping to do the JWs sometime but other things come first. From the side by side comparisons I've seen, the JW give a more even dispersion of light. Can't go wrong with either though.

And doesn't have the yy shape some complain about. As I said earlier, I think they are both great products that come down to aesthetic preference.

swampdog

Huh? The truck lites are about $475 compared to these JW speakers from this site being over $700. Not similar costs

JW speakers are 475. If you add them to your cart in either link, the cost goes down to $475. They have dropped their price in the past 6 months. My guess was bc not enough people were willing to pay the premium over the TL's.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If you add the JW to the cart on that site, they lower to $475.

Oh well that's stupid IMO. Who shops for a product by putting a $700 item in there cart to see what the actual price is? Seems like a bad selling technique to me. I know I usually set myself with a price I'm willing to spend on a product then shop around that price point.

thardy

Banned
Oh well that's stupid IMO. Who shops for a product by putting a $700 item in there cart to see what the actual price is? Seems like a bad selling technique to me. I know I usually set myself with a price I'm willing to spend on a product then shop around that price point.

Agreed sir!

Bones

I've got the JW's installed. I like the new ones bc there isn't a piggy back harness required like the Trucklites. But regardless, I would bet that they both have very similar light output and you would be impressed by both, it's just a matter of what one appeals to you aesthetically.

I've got these installed as well..great upgrade and no issues at all.

Journeyman

KC has a new led out also. Gravity projector pro is what their calling it. Looks cool, but pretty pricey 700$ a pair.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I have them. Great lights. I ended up with the JW's after a literal side by side between them and the trucklites at the last big official texas run before the hot summer months came around. Light output from both lights is comparable and either one you will be happy with, for me I was happy with either, so I asked my better half which she liked more. :thumb:

Attachments

• 1471352070823.jpg
    1471352070823.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 200

Desertman

I got a cracked lens on my factory headlight. Just waiting for my first paycheque from my new job and I will be getting the JW speaker. I have the j series fog lights and they provide perfect light output and colour temperature.

matt87951

I have JW Speaker Evolution J speakers also and love them. I have had them about 4-5 months now. Easy plug and play, no anti-flicker harness or anything like that needed since it's all built in. I don't have any experience with the Trunk-Lights, so I can't compare the two, but the JW Speakers blow the factory lights out of the water. They won't disappoint. I'll bet getting the JW Speaker fog lights soon also.

jeeeep

Hooked
I ran the Truck-Lites for awhile, the X pattern didn't work well for me, bought a set of Vision-X really like the output and pattern, was on Amazon after I read about the new JW J-version and found them on Amazon for less than $500 so I bought a pair.

I think the JW's will go into the 2015

Top Bottom