Left pull

Sporadic

Really? That's it? Well, with that, you should be fine with the Plush coils and you may not even need the spacers.

Yep, to the front end, that is it. I added the 3/4" coil spacers because I didn't like the front end rake I was seeing after adding the new bumper.

Need to always have something on the build list I guess. New coils will just be added to the growing list.

My stock front DS is still okay. Will I need to add a new one with 3" plush coils?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, to the front end, that is it. I added the 3/4" coil spacers because I didn't like the front end rake I was seeing after adding the new bumper.

Need to always have something on the build list I guess. New coils will just be added to the growing list.

My stock front DS is still okay. Will I need to add a new one with 3" plush coils?

Okay, if anything, I needed to add spacers to the rear of my Jeep because of the heavy gear I carry. The bumper and winch I had made no difference up front or, not enough to matter.

Longer shocks will allow your front drive shaft to get damaged at a full droop. The taller ride height will cause the CV boot to fail prematurely so, you will want to keep a new shaft in mind for the future.

Tigrcky

You know I was thinking. I bet you have a few leprechauns kicking your tires to the left and playing with your steering wheel. Leave dark beer and a pot-o-gold out at night and they will go away!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
FWIW, I just installed 37 Trail Grapplers and ended up with a VERY SLIGHT left pull. Prior to the Nittos I was running 35" BFGs with no pull. I did try swapping left to right and even running up to a 2 psi split between the two front tires, neither of which rectified the pull.

At the end of the day, it is very slight and I went into bigger tires knowing the possibly of a radial pull.

In any event, couldn't be happier with the Nittos and wouldn't go back to the BFGs.

Jaydoc1

Okay at first I thought MTG was being funny about an internet urban myth with the Nittos BUT since installing my Nittos I've had left pull also. Now I know why!

Top Bottom