Let's See Your Beadlocks

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Great Thread! i was thinking of the Hutchinson Rock Monsters. If i can piggy back this thread. im wondering what some peoples thoughts are on these?

I have never heard of issues with them, but the backspacing they offer is not the best from what I remember.

Ill get some pics of my wheels, good comparison of my wheels vs cozdudes, and my walker evans I used to run.

kgw350

Raceline they were polished. I plasti dipped the wheel and painted the ring red
1418074130118.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Not sure what it is but those slabs keep calling my name.

I loved my walkers, and the design is cool especially depending on how you paint it. I think the big thing that draws me into the slabs more is the bigger and slightly wider ring. I was going to get the comp rings walker sells but if you don't get them at first, they are expensive.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Those are the special order beveled/chamfered/scarfed/tapered rings for less drag and more horsepower...

i think they are. i see he sprung for the lighter version of the trail grapplers are well. its crazy how they charge you more money for less rubber :crazyeyes:

redtx

Why do your rings have Vitiligo?

Well I wish it was off-roading but in north Texas we don't have much of that.. I did not sand the ring before painting so after the first wash it started pealing off. I'm got some other rings that I am waiting to put on till I need new tires

Top Bottom