Let's See Your Beadlocks

K.D.C.H

Came home the other day and my wife gave this to me. Said it was an early Christmas present because it was too heavy to life and too hard to wrap haha

Looks like it's slabs for me. 1 down, 4 to go

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418785326.499448.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418785399.697171.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Came home the other day and my wife gave this to me. Said it was an early Christmas present because it was too heavy to life and too hard to wrap haha

Looks like it's slabs for me. 1 down, 4

Congrats! You will love them!

dillard09

I have some 17x9 pro comp alloys with OMF beadlock conversions.

Attachments

• 1418795249630.jpg
    1418795249630.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 258

dillard09

I also have my YJ on some 15x9 Spyderlocks. I plastic duped the inside black and let the ring raw. I love the look of them. I might have to get them on my JK.

Attachments

• 1418795444805.jpg
    1418795444805.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 253

K.D.C.H

Congrats. Love my Slabs. I see you're in Disco Bay. I'm in Oakley. Maybe we can get a snow run in after Xmas.

Heading up to Tahoe the day after Christmas but I'd be into something like that. Problem is that right now the JK is 100% stock. If it's something we can do with no mods I'm in. I'm collecting all the parts together to do the build all at once. As soon as I have 4 wheels and tires I'll be ordering the EVO double D long arm 4" kit and installing it all. Then I'll be ready.

K.D.C.H

How are the atx slabs.as far as weight goes, I'm looking at upgrading to them when I go to 37s

I was actually surprised at how heavy they were. The shipping tag said the shipping weight was 47 pounds. On the other hand after putting hands on them you can tell they are tough as hell

Tanner505

I'm not sure what my 17 Xd addicts weigh but with the general grabber tires I have my wheels weight like 80 lbs each Lol freak 10 plys

K.D.C.H

I'm not sure what my 17 Xd addicts weigh but with the general grabber tires I have my wheels weight like 80 lbs each Lol freak 10 plys

I'll throw them on the scale when I get home to get a better number on their weight. Also once I get tires on them I'll weigh them again.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I went with atx slabs. My favorite rim. I'm happy with them

Attachments

• 1418817108197.jpg
    1418817108197.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 300

spinuck

Heading up to Tahoe the day after Christmas but I'd be into something like that. Problem is that right now the JK is 100% stock. If it's something we can do with no mods I'm in. I'm collecting all the parts together to do the build all at once. As soon as I have 4 wheels and tires I'll be ordering the EVO double D long arm 4" kit and installing it all. Then I'll be ready.

how many days you going to be up there? we could do something easy, like Henness Pass road off 89, over to reno.

Top Bottom