Let's see your dunking donut rush!!

Hack12

Dunkin' Donuts will forever be first in my heart for coffee, iced and hot. However, we have a tiny local donut shop in North Kingstown, RI called Allie's Donuts that simply blows D&D's donuts out of the water.

10219.jpg

1797113_10201582313588171_773060049_n.jpg

10218.jpg

mini_162.jpg

Hack12

Wow they look good! Overnight me one lol

Dude, the place is about 35 min. south of my house so I don't get there as often as I would like to. However, I was thinking about making the trek out there sometime this coming week!

Brankz

Dude, the place is about 35 min. south of my house so I don't get there as often as I would like to. However, I was thinking about making the trek out there sometime this coming week!

Trust me it's worth it, I drive 26 minutes to get my DD rush and I have to wait 2 hours on a line Hahahahahhaha

Hack12

What is the best coffee in DD?

After years of drinking tons of different flavors, I have settled on the simple French Vanilla Hot regular. In the summer when I switch to iced coffee I get a bit more adventurous! A lot of their seasonal flavors are AMAZING! Right now we have an Irish Creme flavored coffee that is awesome.

Just wait until the fall later this year and try their Pumpkin Spiced iced/hot coffee...liquid crack, no joke. :thumb:

Brankz

After years of drinking tons of different flavors, I have settled on the simple French Vanilla Hot regular. In the summer when I switch to iced coffee I get a bit more adventurous! A lot of their seasonal flavors are AMAZING! Right now we have an Irish Creme flavored coffee that is awesome.

Just wait until the fall later this year and try their Pumpkin Spiced iced/hot coffee...liquid crack, no joke. :thumb:

Nice thanks bro :donut hi5:

JKFlyer

All right...I'm not trying to be a hater...but really..."America runs on Dunkin"!!?? That's what most if America is overweight and full of diseases....tastes great but is absolute SHIT for the body..especially to start your day.

Sorry...that chain frustrates the heck out of me

Munchkins are good though! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom