Let's see your dunking donut rush!!

Hack12

nearest DD is 180 miles away, and saw it at city market and remembered stalking and reading the recommendation so tomorrow i am testing it out

I've never tried to brew it myself so I can't speak to whether or not it will taste the same. The only advice I can give would be to use the best water possible when you do brew it.

Nothing ruins the taste of coffee faster than bad water! :puke:

Brankz

I've never tried to brew it myself so I can't speak to whether or not it will taste the same. The only advice I can give would be to use the best water possible when you do brew it.

Nothing ruins a dunking donut coffee

Tigrcky

well where i live is really good spring well water so thats not an issue, gotta love the mountains!:wings:

Tigrcky

ok 1st off dont follow the directions on how much coffee grounds to put in with 6 ozs of water it makes it to weak so go stronger! not sure how the store made stuff tastes but this isnt all that bad just a tad weak for my liking. :thumb:

Brankz

Seen's jeepinglife posted a delicious DD
Tomorrow I will brake my healthy month life for one day and go get some DDs :thumps:

JeepKing

No donut in the world is worth a 2 hr wait. And besides DD coffee is overrated. Make mine s Starbucks or home brew instead. 2 hrs for donuts.... no way on earth dude.. hope they threw in some freebies for ya:naw:

Armydog

Went to two different Drunkin Dognuts today. Both within five mins drive. And no line in either one.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Brankz

Went to two different Drunkin Dognuts today. Both within five mins drive. And no line in either one.

We don't have big lines no more, but I do have to drive 35 minutes from my house to downtown

Armydog

Got a DD 1.3 miles from home and one under a mile from the kennels..... Extra large with cream only.

Top Bottom