LET'S SEE Your Kooky, Korny, Crazy & Creative CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS!

Fabio J

This is one of my favorites, just because Santa has a bucket made from a snowman's head. I usually tell my wife that Frosty was on the naughty list and had to be made an example of.

20171212_204606.jpg

Somewhere on the tree, there is a Jeep ornament, but it is currently camoflauged pretty well.[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
I saw this thread when we were at Disneyland and had to check when we got home. I have nothing to do with decorating other than getting the boxes down and hanging up the lights. So I was curious what we had.

IMG_4258.jpg
I honestly don’t know what the fuck this is.

IMG_4259.jpg
Ditto for this one, but I’m sure if I tossed it I would offend the ancestors.

IMG_4260.jpg
We have a whole tree dedicated to Disney. A whole tree. To Disney.

IMG_4261.jpg
Old school stockings. Yes that’s mine on the left. Hand crocheted from when I was a child. I refuse to get a new one.

Edit: And we no longer have a dog (RIP Fiona), but we figured our cat doesn't know how to read, so we just use it for her instead. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
I saw this thread when we were at Disneyland and had to check when we got home. I have nothing to do with decorating other than getting the boxes down and hanging up the lights. So I was curious what we had.

View attachment 286907
I honestly don’t know what the fuck this is.

View attachment 286908
Ditto for this one, but I’m sure if I tossed it I would offend the ancestors.

View attachment 286909
We have a whole tree dedicated to Disney. A whole tree. To Disney.

View attachment 286910
Old school stockings. Yes that’s mine on the left. Hand crocheted from when I was a child. I refuse to get a new one.

Edit: And we no longer have a dog (RIP Fiona), but we figured our cat doesn't know how to read, so we just use it for her instead. LOL!

Haha I'd be sleeping with one eye open in your place..

Top Bottom