Lets see your work shop or garage

We live in a city town home, with a shared driveway area, and little to zero street parking. So we're forced to park both our cars in our garage. Though they fit, it doesn't leave much space for anything other than our cars and some storage.

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chris1015

As the title suggests, lets see em.

I'm trying to gather as many ideas and hints as I possibly can. I want to build a 40x60x16 work shop. I was originally planning on a metal building but the prices are outrages. I know I can frame a stick shop and save some coin doing it myself, so that's the plan for now.
My two car garage with its 7' door opening is not cutting it.....

Anyway. Here is my garage. The previous owner of my house built the home/ garage with an office in the garage. I figure a tool room makes more sense than an office in the garage so that's what I did. Plus I liked the added security of a locked room for my tools within a locked garage. Yeah I'm paranoid....
View attachment 60714
View attachment 60716
View attachment 60717
View attachment 60718
Dig the Giants light up sign.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1485299370.279469.jpg

So it ain't much but it's a start and there is room to grow. But we close on a house towards the end of February and it has this small shop. This is what originally pulled me to it but I'll admit, I really like the house too.

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 240594

The wife just took these the other day.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to Wayalife. Nice garage.

View attachment 240596

So it ain't much but it's a start and there is room to grow. But we close on a house towards the end of February and it has this small shop. This is what originally pulled me to it but I'll admit, I really like the house too.

Congrats. That'll be awesome. Would love something like that.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Congrats. That'll be awesome. Would love something like that.

Thanks. It's nothin fancy but it's a start and more than what I have now. It's similar built to those pre made carports, it has the same aluminum framing. It will serve it's purpose for now though. When I can build something more I will either move this one behind the other shop and make it just storage and lawn mower shed or I'll sell it and make the other shop bigger. That's a few years off though.

Top Bottom