Lets see your work shop or garage

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Thread revival. Mounted a spare TV above the workbench in the garage. Amazon Fire Sticks sure make connecting easy! Streaming Wayalife has never been easier:

IMG_8487.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Thread revival. Mounted a spare TV above the workbench in the garage. Amazon Fire Sticks sure make connecting easy! Streaming Wayalife has never been easier:

Great idea.

Perfect timing on thread bump. Starting insulation and different storage on mine today.

WJCO

Meme King

This picture above is horrible but this is what we had. I spent a good portion of the day removing this old shelf because it got too cluttered and did some cleanup and added insulation and added a new used cabinet that I got for 8 bucks. We'll be insulating the rest of the garage hopefully this summer.

IMG_20190317_164445_805.jpg

USMC Wrangler

This picture above is horrible but this is what we had. I spent a good portion of the day removing this old shelf because it got too cluttered and did some cleanup and added insulation and added a new used cabinet that I got for 8 bucks. We'll be insulating the rest of the garage hopefully this summer.

View attachment 323136

Nice! My garage is a disaster. I’m hoping to make a big dent in getting way more organized next month.

jesse3638

Hooked
Here's mine at the new house. I framed in this doorway yesterday as I couldn't see a need for 2 doors into the garage. I plan to build a work bench on the garage side and a bar on the other.

IMG_20190316_133706_01.jpg
IMAG3022.jpg
IMAG3023.jpg
IMAG3025.jpg
IMAG3027.jpg
IMAG3028.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Spent the last few days starting on insulation and pegboard. It's not the prettiest but it sure is functional. Was able to get all of my cordless tools organized, built a charging station area, and even found a spot for an old axle just for cosmetic purposes. Once I'm done insulating the entire garage, I'll probably trim some stuff out to make it look nicer.

DSC02085.jpg

DSC02087.jpg

DSC02088.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Spent the last few days starting on insulation and pegboard. It's not the prettiest but it sure is functional. Was able to get all of my cordless tools organized, built a charging station area, and even found a spot for an old axle just for cosmetic purposes. Once I'm done insulating the entire garage, I'll probably trim some stuff out to make it look nicer.

Looks like a garage where shit gets done. Nice. [emoji1417]

Top Bottom