Level 8 Pro Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan

looks like spokes and circle ones. kinda like the spoke ones. i was looking at atx ax195 for the wifes jeep, but cant find any place that sells them. these look nice with the rock rings and the texture. caught my attention already..

I agree I like the spoke ones, and if it's a replaceable rock ring one a non bead lock that would be kind of cool.

kornchip

I like the spoked ones from what they've shown. I told myself i was gonna keep my soft 8s till i could get slabs but these could change things if the price is right.

Discount Tire

These are not true beadlocks but they will come with (paint-able) bolt on scratch guards.

what a tease! looks like a nice set of rims!:yup:
what kind of lug nuts are those? curious...

The lugs were specially made for these wheels and I think they will only be available for these wheels but I don't have a final word on that. I've heard that the Level 8 Pro wheels will come with a Level 8 Pro installation kit that will include a few cool things, one being a set of these lugs. In terms of a quality lug nut, you won't find a better one.

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Ok here it is. As promised a full pic....

...Of the lugs. :)

0402141058_sm_zps6580e079.jpg

Discount Tire

Alright so I know some of you are tired of seeing close ups so I went and shot a picture that was zoomed out.... This is the last pic for this week.

0404141334_sm_zpsacc14b62.jpg

(I couldn't resist.)

Seriously though, real, full pics (high quality even) will be posted by the middle of next week AND, if you are headed to Moab for EJS, you may be able to see these in person if you are on one of the Discount Tire sponsored trail rides.

Have a great weekend!

Spartan

Alright so I know some of you are tired of seeing close ups so I went and shot a picture that was zoomed out.... This is the last pic for this week.

0404141334_sm_zpsacc14b62.jpg

(I couldn't resist.)

Seriously though, real, full pics (high quality even) will be posted by the middle of next week AND, if you are headed to Moab for EJS, you may be able to see these in person if you are on one of the Discount Tire sponsored trail rides.

Have a great weekend!

Wish I was going to EJS. Maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom