Level 8 Pro Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Alright so I know some of you are tired of seeing close ups so I went and shot a picture that was zoomed out.... This is the last pic for this week.

0404141334_sm_zpsacc14b62.jpg

(I couldn't resist.)

Seriously though, real, full pics (high quality even) will be posted by the middle of next week AND, if you are headed to Moab for EJS, you may be able to see these in person if you are on one of the Discount Tire sponsored trail rides.

Have a great weekend!

What trails are you sponsoring each day? Ya now you have to make a long post for all the teasers... :beer:

Discount Tire

What trails are you sponsoring each day? Ya now you have to make a long post for all the teasers... :beer:

Tuesday we're sponsoring... Kane Creek, Moab Rim, Poison Spider
Wednesday we're sponsoring... Fins and Things, Flat Iron Mesa, Metal Masher
Thursday we're sponsoring... Cliff Hanger, Hells Revenge, Seven Mile Rim

These wheels will only be on 1-2 of these trails each day. I'm not 100% sure which ones yet.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Tuesday we're sponsoring... Kane Creek, Moab Rim, Poison Spider
Wednesday we're sponsoring... Fins and Things, Flat Iron Mesa, Metal Masher
Thursday we're sponsoring... Cliff Hanger, Hells Revenge, Seven Mile Rim

These wheels will only be on 1-2 of these trails each day. I'm not 100% sure which ones yet.

Thanks! And I do appreciate your humor. My boss asked me for an update and some pictures for KOH this year so I sent him this...

DSC_0379.jpg

Zoom in and you can see Hammertown as we flew over it before driving back from LA.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
On my DSLR if you zoom in you can actually see the start finish "U" LOL. It compressed it when I uploaded so hard to see.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Dang! That's awesome. I reduced the quality of the last pic I posted just to make sure no one could zoom into it and see the wheels yet.

Here is zoomed in on my camera

KOH.JPG

Ok enough thread jacking for me. I'll look for them in Moab, you guys always have great deals. I bought my Trail Grapplers from my local Discount Tire and had them installed there. That free lifetime rotation and balancing has already paid for itself in saving to my back!!!

Discount Tire

Yes, I know you did because I tried to zoom in on it just after you posted it.

Yeah, this isn't my first rodeo. :)

-I'm out for the night, time to watch the Discount Tire #22 car and Ryan Blaney go fast and turn left. I'll be back tomorrow. -Travis

Discount Tire

Here is zoomed in on my camera

View attachment 77231

Ok enough thread jacking for me. I'll look for them in Moab, you guys always have great deals. I bought my Trail Grapplers from my local Discount Tire and had them installed there. That free lifetime rotation and balancing has already paid for itself in saving to my back!!!

Wow, That's awesome! No need to apologize, we appreciate the comments even if they are a little tangent. Hopefully we'll see you in Moab! Thanks!

jkuone

Hey why is it that every time I take my jeep to my local discount tire to get tires rotated, they over inflate, tires and over torque lug nuts ?Even with me telling them what specs I want.....

Spartan

We actually don't have pricing set for these yet, as soon as we do I'll share the info.

The rock rash rings, back spacing have me really in these. I'm guessing you guys are using EJS is as a final test run to seen if you need to change anything else before you release them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom