Level 8 Pro Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devallee

The cat slipped out of the bag for one of the two wheels so.... here's some more pics of the Level 8 Bully Pro. A couple things that you may notice... [*] [*]The Level 8 Pro series wheels will come with new and improved black bolt on scratch guards with zinc plated hardware -(shown custom painted below) [*]Each wheel has, not one but, TWO valve stem holes- (convenience for airing up and down) [*]Exclusive Premium Level 8 Pro Black finish [*]No center caps [*]Installation kit will include premium knurled zinc plated lugs, red hub rings (when applicable) and a Level 8 Pro speed deflator [*]

When exactly would the hub ring be "applicable"? Just curious

Spartan

The cat slipped out of the bag for one of the two wheels so.... here's some more pics of the Level 8 Bully Pro.

A couple things that you may notice...

• The Level 8 Pro series wheels will come with new and improved black bolt on scratch guards with zinc plated hardware -(shown custom painted below)
  • Each wheel has, not one but, TWO valve stem holes- (convenience for airing up and down)
  • Exclusive Premium Level 8 Pro Black finish
  • No center caps
  • Installation kit will include premium knurled zinc plated lugs, red hub rings (when applicable) and a Level 8 Pro speed deflator

Level8BullyPro_JK_2_zps5f0631d5.jpg

Level8BullyPro_JK_zps1d5b5a25.jpg

Level8BullyPro_JK_3_zpsca9c053e.jpg

Level8BullyPro_JK_4_zps5a52cbdf.jpg

Very nice. I think they look a lot better then the leaked pic. Looks with the painted ring, and very nice that it can be replaced.

Spartan

Will have to wait for the others to come out Wednesday, but so far if the price is good. I would want a set.

kornchip

Will have to wait for the others to come out Wednesday, but so far if the price is good. I would want a set.

I agree! I have a pretty solid feeling that these will not be easy on the wallet. My best guess is just enough cheaper than slabs but still a bank breaker.

Spartan

I agree! I have a pretty solid feeling that these will not be easy on the wallet. My best guess is just enough cheaper than slabs but still a bank breaker.

I sure hope your wrong. Would be nice to good quality,style, and affordability all at the same time.

kornchip

I too hope to be wrong. I am making the move to 35s this summer. They will either be going on these or stayin with the soft 8s.

Spartan

I really like paintable removable rock rings on non bead locks, and I'm interest it know more about the quick deflators.
Are they just rebranded versions of the generic screw on deflators , or are they a knew kind of deflator?

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Tracker Pro...

Same features as the Bully Pro:

• The Level 8 Pro series wheels will come with new and improved black bolt on scratch guards with zinc plated hardware
  • Each wheel has, not one but, TWO valve stem holes- (convenience for airing up and down)
  • Exclusive Premium Level 8 Pro Black finish
  • No center caps
  • Installation kit will include premium knurled zinc plated lugs, red hub rings (when applicable) and a Level 8 Pro speed deflator

TrackerPro_1_zps7d2a0760.jpg

TrackerPro_3_zps44bbc18a.jpg

TrackerPro_5_zps1c43398c.jpg

TrackerPro_4_zpsf13fddb1.jpg

TrackerPro_2_zps52285597.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom