Leveling kit and 35's!!!

CarolinaJK

Yeah, i got the Rancho 9ks in 26 and 28. Thats supposed to be for a 0-2" lift kit. But honestly, with the Evo coils in the front, i wish i would have done the 3" shocks up front. Look up the user IBeHeWhoIsJoshua. He ran the 2-3.5" shocks from Bilstein and said it ran well without the coils unseating.

Nice! I might have to give the 3" shocks a go then! Thanks for the info!

Petzl88

Honestly you need to do the work and just see when the coils will unseat at full droop. My buddy has the 3" EVO coils with the King Shocks that are 27" extended and his coils don't unseat at full droop.

I tested my Jks 2.5" coils and EVO 2" coils and they will both unseat completely with a 27" extended shock. 25" shock is the limit with the coils just mentioned.

With those longer shocks you need to make sure your compressed length is short enough such that the shocks don't bottom out.

Last edited:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
That is one fine looking rig!!! ;)
lol thanks Nate. I really do love those photos you took at Barnwell [emoji41]
Honestly you need to do the work and just see when the coils will unseat at full droop. My buddy has the 3" EVO coils with the King Shocks that are 27" extended and his coils don't unseat at full droop.

I tested my Jks 2.5" coils and EVO 2" coils and they will both unseat completely with a 27" extended shock. 25" shock is the limit with the coils just mentioned.

With those longer shocks you need to make sure your compressed length short enough such that the shocks don't bottom out.

This is solid advice as well. What might work for one rig, might not work for another. So before pulling the trigger on anything, just make sure to measure and double check what will work for your setup :thumb:

atrollip

Evo Levelling kit. Definitely better than stock ride. Don't have Rubi shocks yet. I need to still install hockey pucks, the fender eating is less a concern than the over compressing coils over a long time. Il get photos attached now.

atrollip

Last picture was before trimming fenders.

Attachments

• 1472937226331.jpg
    1472937226331.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 413
  • 1472937299519.jpg
    1472937299519.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 399
  • 1472937391722.jpg
    1472937391722.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 409
  • 1472937446861.jpg
    1472937446861.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 425

Bcvetter

Napalm

What tire size is this and what leveling kit? I have the teraflex 2 front 1 rear kit and was thinking about doing this then my lift to space out costs. I have a 2015 rubicon also if you changed out springs. I was thinking the rock rails will have to be trimmed in the back also.

EVO leveling kit with 35 inch BFG KO2s.

It's a 2inch plush ride spring in the front and 3/4 spacers in the rear. And yes, the rock rails will need a trim.

Bcvetter

EVO leveling kit with 35 inch BFG KO2s.

It's a 2inch plush ride spring in the front and 3/4 spacers in the rear. And yes, the rock rails will need a trim.

Thanks for the response. Did the plush ride springs give a true 2" or did they give more?

Top Bottom