Lift advice

Napalm

This is the first lift I have done. That's why I am asking for advice. I do appreciate it. I was wanting to go 4 but u guys are making sense. That's why I came here first. If I get the budget boost do I also need the leveling kit?

No, you can do either or. Learn from our mistakes. :)

JES

No rubbing with the 35s?

As said already, wheel spacers and correct bump stops, should be no issues. Trimming the fenders will definitely fix any clearance issues.

And yes, a BB is an easy driveway install for almost anyone.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
This is the first lift I have done. That's why I am asking for advice. I do appreciate it. I was wanting to go 4 but u guys are making sense. That's why I came here first. If I get the budget boost do I also need the leveling kit?

I am currently upgrading my rig and will have bds 55700/55951 shocks (3" lift) available, and will be going to Windrock in May if you would like them. Nothing is wrong with them and they have about 20k miles on them. I also run 35's and have no issues.
Thinking that these should work with a BB quite well.

Heavyhaul07

I'd do the Evo bb. Some rancho shocks. Look on Craigslist local for some stock 17" takeoffs look on here for some used spyder lock spacers and get a new tires. Save as much as u can from your budget for down the road. Trim your fenders as needed.

JEEP212121

People still trying to help this dude?
He was given great advice within a couple of posts and he chose to ignore it.

Not ignoring. I'm being educated. Like I said, this is my first time to loft so I don't know much about it. Trying to get options is all.

12-mile

Lots of good info given already but i'll add that i'm running 315/70-17 Duratracs on a AEV budget boost, and no clearance problems. So slightly less than a 35" on a 2" budget boost
Been running this for 4 years.

JEEP212121

No, you're trying to get someone to tell you what you want to hear.

No I'm not. I'm taking advice man. I appreciate what u said and now I'm thinking you guys are right. Maybe 4 is out the door. Sounds like a BB is what is going to suit me better. Just felt like u were kinda calling me stupid earlier. All I'm looking for is options.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No I'm not. I'm taking advice man. I appreciate what u said and now I'm thinking you guys are right. Maybe 4 is out the door. Sounds like a BB is what is going to suit me better. Just felt like u were kinda calling me stupid earlier. All I'm looking for is options.

If I was calling you stupid I would call you stupid. No need to beat around the bush.

Exodus 4x4

Hate to say it guy but you can't have your cake and eat it too. There's no way you're going to lift your jeep 4" and buy new wheels and 35s for $2500 without regretting something down the road. If you're having a baby and that strapped for cash, why are you even fucking with your jeep to begin with? If you insist on doing something consider what Honor2afault offered you on shocks and another on the wheels and tires from MedixJK.

Eezybreezy08

Best thing you can do is go the Evo level or rancho sport. Both of those will fit 35 easily. The rancho is more of the complete considering it has both shocks and bump stops. I'm running both on my 2 jeeps. The tires will run about 1600 mounted and balanced. At least that's what my nitto Tera grapplers cost. New wheels can be as cheap as 200$ a set for steel or as much as 800-900$ for some descent ones. Anyways stay away from 4 in lift cause it will look like crap on your 35. And you can easily do the 2 lifts that I suggested and most everyone else will suggest the same thing. Good luck

Top Bottom