Lift kits

Gduckman01

I’m looking at getting a 3.5 in terra flex lift with 35’s (for now w room to grow). How is this lift. Better or worse than the average lift. I’ve heard good things from a few. Like to compare to a 3.5 rock krawler lift and any others out there. Heard good things about metal cloak. But heard that the terra flex is a good all around lift for on road and for light rock climbing and other off road maneuvers. Any thoughts guys.

If I get the terra flex lift I will be getting the lower arms as well since they don’t come w the lift originally.

Thanks guys
Greg

I’m looking at getting a 3.5 in terra flex lift with 35’s (for now w room to grow). How is this lift. Better or worse than the average lift. I’ve heard good things from a few. Like to compare to a 3.5 rock krawler lift and any others out there. Heard good things about metal cloak. But heard that the terra flex is a good all around lift for on road and for light rock climbing and other off road maneuvers. Any thoughts guys.

If I get the terra flex lift I will be getting the lower arms as well since they don’t come w the lift originally.

Thanks guys
Greg

Sounds like you've been talking to a lot of people. Serious question, is there a reason why you're asking here and not just going with what you've heard from them? I guess what I'd like to know is what exactly is it you're wanting to hear?

Quick Greg!! ... to the Safe Noob Zone while there is still time!!!

Edit: We’re already here... sorry.. I’m new. Lol

Last edited:

Thanks guys
Greg

what are you lifting?

Me being a Mopar guy, I like the Jeep kit if you can find it (its a good out of the box simple kit) , Jk one comes with the arms ,drag flip and front shaft. Drives nice and handle great for most DD with moderate off road. The JL kit has less stuff in the kit but is still a decent one.
Rancho is also good. I run the Rancho Long arm and have had 0 issues with it. but cost more and more difficult to install in your garage.

Thanks guys
Greg
Interesting... I went to your profile to find out exactly what Jeep you have. A 2020, JL Unlimited, Rubicon?
I don't own anything close to that new and expensive, but, don't they come with tires equal to or larger than 35's?
It would be helpful to know what exactly your ultimate plans are for this new Jeep.

Top Bottom