Lifts

Quick question guys; is anyone running 35s on stock rims? And if you are what psi are you running them at? I have a set of 35x12.5 tires on stock wheels and from what I understand the smaller the wheel width the lower the psi you want to have? Is this correct? After reading this thread I'm starting to think I still have too much air in mine. Thanks for any input!

Yes i do. I run my toyos at 29-30psi. Chalk test will confirm even tire wear.

Miles4k

Now that you have received advice regarding the tire pressure, are you still wanting a 3 inch lift on top of the 2 1/2 inch body lift for your 33s?

I would just switch them out... Do I have to have the body lift in there, I would think the best thing to be is to switch them out. And no not on 33, I've got 35 mud graps coming in Friday.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
As for suspension, I have the teraflex 2.5 coil lift with their shocks. It is not the best ride ever and I am looking at changing out my shocks soon to make it a bit smoother. Yes, the teraflex shocks are junk so make sure you do not use them. As far as the coils go, I'm not sure how they affect ride quality because I haven't had anything else besides stock springs.

Your coils account for a large portion of your ride quality. Just changing the shocks on a stiff coil like TF makes may help marginally, but I highly doubt you will see much difference. Your best bet will be to swap out coils to something softer. An adjustable shock will help soften things up even more.

Top Bottom