Limp mode after axle install

Weird. Wonder why that is. Actually I have the wheel speed sensor unplugged right now and no issues.

Three if we include slicing them. :bleh:

Not sure. I don't remember any other strange codes when it happened either, maybe thinking it was something else causing it. I replaced my passenger rear and everything worked fine.

How the hell are you guys going through wheel sensors so much lol.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not sure. I don't remember any other strange codes when it happened either, maybe thinking it was something else causing it. I replaced my passenger rear and everything worked fine.

How the hell are you guys going through wheel sensors so much lol.

Actually I think it might be either a thing with the ProRocks in general or with the 60's because Russ had a bad wheel speed sensor in Moab this year and he was going into limp mode. That is after he was cruising down the highway in 2nd gear at 60. Lol

Spudcannons

The sensor is a separate issue that arose after i fixed the limp mode the procal caused fucking up the gear ratio programming. The abs light turns on then goes away then turns back on idk wtf is going on

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The sensor is a separate issue that arose after i fixed the limp mode the procal caused fucking up the gear ratio programming. The abs light turns on then goes away then turns back on idk wtf is going on

Right, so, did you try clearing your DTC codes or disconnecting your battery like I said you should? If not, start there.

Top Bottom