LIVE COVERAGE : 2016 SEMA Show Virtual Feed ON-the-GO!!

Is that Anvil that TJ is painted? Looks phenomenal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's wasn't Anvil but it was a metallic gray. It had a tooth to it too but not necessarily bed lined. More like it was sand blasted metal - it was really nice.

EDIT: I just realized that you were referring to the other TJ, yes, it was anvil in color.

Jeep - Fab Four is your father!
View attachment 228876

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs
Still waiting to see one complete with a briefing 50 Cal mounted on each side. Lol
Come to the Darkside!
View attachment 228875

WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Is rubicat gonna show up at Sema Eddie? I heard something about the new dynatrac xd-60 being installed under the front end [emoji33] [emoji1377]
Love the coverage so far! Thank you [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Speaking of which, anybody want a set of 24" wheels for their JK? You can run 40's on them [emoji38]
View attachment 228911

View attachment 228912

WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs
Those wheels would make a nice looking fire pit. And can someone explain to me why they put the socks on the second one at an angle like they did? I don't see how that works very well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you Eddie & Cindy. These pics are awesome. You always go above and beyond for us viewing. The vintage setups are incredible and am loving the tour via your focus.
I do have to admit to not understanding the apparent trend to turn an off-road icon into a beefed up prius with all the bling is disturbing. If there's a suggestion box somewhere, please, enter for all the bling things to be taken on a good hard off-road adventure and any that make it back can re-enter their vehicle. Feel free to put my name on the entry.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Is rubicat gonna show up at Sema Eddie? I heard something about the new dynatrac xd-60 being installed under the front end [emoji33] [emoji1377]
Love the coverage so far! Thank you [emoji1374]

Sorry, no Rubicat at SEMA this year. Glad to hear you're enjoying the coverage. :cool:

I love this time of the year and all of these pictures! I'm curious if Legacy will be there with their Scrambler or another Power Wagon?

I am for sure keeping an eye out for anything like it :yup:

So is that what the grumpy grille is for also, scaring the rocks away?

I don't think so but it sure does a great job of scaring me away :eek: :crazyeyes:

Is this a fact? Is Rubicat getting a 60 installed? Where did I miss this?

Maybe she is and maybe she isn't :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom